Elliot

calvcopf

What do you think about the Elliot in the Morning radio show? I used to enjoy listening to them, but now I find my self changing the station every morning. Seems like they only talk about hockey and whatever stupid TV show they watched the night before. How boring. The show has gotten very stale and never funny anymore. Do you agree or is it just me?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
What would you rather them talk about?

And is there any other sport to talk about other than hockey?!

KDENISE977

I like EITM, I listen on the way to work, it's better than any alternative I've found...and Tyler is what keeps it funny.

Homer J

Power Chord
Wirelessly posted

I used to listen regularly until I read an article about an impromptu phone contest he held back in 2005. Seems he and his minions thought it would be hilarious to award a prize to whomever called in with a claim for having had the most abortions. The winner alleged to have been responsible for two different women having a total of 15 abortions.

I haven't listened to him since.

calvcopf

I like EITM, I listen on the way to work, it's better than any alternative I've found...and Tyler is what keeps it funny.

I agree. I am back to listeneing to them every morning. There's really nothing else good on in the morning. Guess I just got burned out on them for awhile. Tyler does keep it funny! :buddies: