Rt 5 NB at south side of Hughsville bypass

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Did anyone else see that car hanging off wall this morning around 6AM? How in the hell did she get up there that high? I looked at Google maps to see if she came from down the hill but there are no roads or houses up there. Interesting accident.

Only on SoMD...:whistle:

KDENISE977

Did anyone else see that car hanging off wall this morning around 6AM? How in the hell did she get up there that high? I looked at Google maps to see if she came from down the hill but there are no roads or houses up there. Interesting accident.

Only on SoMD...:whistle:

How do you know it was a "she"?

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I saw a picture of the car on facebook and it was definitely a guy in a white tank top with shorts, hat and basketball sneakers! Almost looks like my daughters boyfriend:) (he drives a sliver car that looks much like the one parked up the embankment)

sparkyaclown

How do you know it was a "she"?

I saw a picture of the car on facebook and it was definitely a guy in a white tank top with shorts, hat and basketball sneakers! Almost looks like my daughters boyfriend:) (he drives a sliver car that looks much like the one parked up the embankment)

I thought it was a she, went through immediately after it happened. There was a female close to the car running down to meet the other people who had stopped to assist. I don't recall seeing a guy in a white tank top, guess she could've been a passenger too. No clue how the hell he/she did it either.

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Looks as if they drove down the transmission row rd... and hit the oh chit point as it was dark.. :killingme

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
:worthless

Not sure how it happen. I heard the call go out on my way to work, and just before passing the scene, I heard it was PD only.

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 92