2 guinea pigs available

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We have 2 guinea pigs available for adoption (same sex). They have been together since birth. These guinea pigs have been adopted into 2 homes so far, the 1st home said the dog was trying to get them to kill them, so we accepted them back, the 2nd home just contacted me to say heir cats are trying to get the pigs. So we have have these 2 pigs back Thursday afternoon.

I have had guinea pigs with cats for many years. My cats only ever watched and tried to reach into the cage a few times before they became bored. So I guess I have been fortunate in that respect.

Please contact me if you'd be interested in the piggy pair. I'll get pictures posted in a day or two.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:bump: these two adorable little girls are still available for adoption. They will welcome you when you come home with a happy squeak/squeal, and they are quite good listeners also :biggrin: .

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Daisy and Cookie?

Were those the names they had? Yup they came back from the 2nd placement, the family said the cats were trying to eat them. So they went from your dog trying to eat them, to a family with cats that tried to eat them, now they are back at my house and my critters don't want to eat them LOL

I'm sure they will be happy to be in a new home where someone has time to pet them and p give them play time.

sockgirl77

Were those the names they had? Yup they came back from the 2nd placement, the family said the cats were trying to eat them. So they went from your dog trying to eat them, to a family with cats that tried to eat them, now they are back at my house and my critters don't want to eat them LOL

I'm sure they will be happy to be in a new home where someone has time to pet them and p give them play time.

Poor girls. Everyone loves bacon. :yum:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
:bump: these piggy girls are still looking for a home. Lots of fun to have around and they keep each other company when you're not home.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
so, I get information about a guy looking for a guinea pig ......

I call the guy, and he sounds like a nice guy. He and the Mrs. split, she took the kids and their guinea pigs with her, so he wants to have guinea pigs at his house for the kids when they visit. Sounds like a great situation for the 2 piggy girls <G>. If all goes well, the girls will be in their new home this week.