Look!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
at what i made! its nothing fancy but i think its cool! If you make one make sure to put a vent hole in the handle near the neck of the bottle or the water wont come out. :dye:

Attachments

• 241954_3073422329489_937015016_o.jpg
    241954_3073422329489_937015016_o.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 215

h3mech

at what i made! its nothing fancy but i think its cool! If you make one make sure to put a vent hole in the handle near the neck of the bottle or the water wont come out. :dye:
i don't get it, what did you just make and what would i use it for

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
i was thinking salt shaker

You know, following your logic her "creation" could be a good Old Bay dispenser if it was rinsed out well enough. Little yellow cans disappear after a few too many beers while manning the steamer in the back yard, her idea would stick out much better to those that are equipped with beer goggles.

somdfunguy

not impressed
You know, following your logic her "creation" could be a good Old Bay dispenser if it was rinsed out well enough. Little yellow cans disappear after a few too many beers while manning the steamer in the back yard, her idea would stick out much better to those that are equipped with beer goggles.

until wife decided to do laundry

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0

Thats true.....i used the smaller tide bottle.

luvscats

if it's a little bottle, you could use it as a sprinkler bottle before you iron your clothes. for those folks who still iron, that is.