Well, I will say one thing

You can all say whatever you want about me...but I did get a reaction out of you. You've been posting threads all day saying "leaving" after I posted my "leaving" thread. Ya, i'm just sayin.

You can all say whatever you want about me...but I did get a reaction out of you. You've been posting threads all day saying "leaving" after I posted my "leaving" thread. Ya, i'm just sayin.

People are making fun of you. :banghead:

I guess for an attention starved individual, even bad attention is acceptable. :ohwell:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Its funny, cause I make fun of you guys too lol. You get all worked up for nothing. Ive been playing around. And ya'll freak out haha

:whistle:

the only one who freaked out was you......you made a thread about leaving, because you believe you've been spooked.

:shrug:

I thought I was weird. I am. You're weirder.

Bay_Kat

Tropical

Nobody got worked up, people are bored, making fun of you is entertainment. Not everyone can get away from their desks when they want to, so they make due with having some fun on the internet. You seem to be the only one taking anything seriously.

"why so serious?" ~ the joker

sewious.jpg

mamatutu

mama to two

I was told by a long time forum member that you just don't say you are leaving. :nono: I said that a month ago during another incident, and, I am still here. You know why? Because I love this forum. I have had my share of "abuse" on here, but, I came to realize, I brought it on myself. Another forum member told me that the members on here, especially long term members, consider it a community. Newbies do not understand that at all at first. Once you get to know the members, different personalities, etc., you find out they are a great group of people, and mean no harm. Most of it is teasing, etc., but newbies do not understand that. This is the first forum I have ever been a member of, and I am 50 something. I am glad I found Somd forum. Wanted to share my experience with you. :smile:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You said you were going to say one thing. So far in this thread alone you have said four things.

What other promises do you break?

Hank

my war
I was told by a long time forum member that you just don't say you are leaving. :nono: I said that a month ago during another incident, and, I am still here. You know why? Because I love this forum. I have had my share of "abuse" on here, but, I came to realize, I brought it on myself. Another forum member told me that the members on here, especially long term members, consider it a community. Newbies do not understand that at all at first. Once you get to know the members, different personalities, etc., you find out they are a great group of people, and mean no harm. Most of it is teasing, etc., but newbies do not understand that. This is the first forum I have ever been a member of, and I am 50 something. I am glad I found Somd forum. Wanted to share my experience with you. :smile:

#### off!

kidding :huggy: