Beagle Country Lakes Mechanicsville

atbragg

Our female beagle got out last night and hasn't returned if u see her out please give us a call. She's answers to Gracie and a rather healthy beagle!!

229-460-3012

Attachments

• ulzYT.jpg
    ulzYT.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 118

Blister

I think that if you spent as much time fixing your fence as you do posting about your lost beagles, that they would never be lost again. What is this the 4th or 5th post in the last month? You have out-lazied me and that ain't easy to do.

atbragg

Really, what a jerk. I'd be happy to go over my fence with you if you can get some time that isn't devoted to being an #######online.

We've had Gracie for 10 years she escaped fences in 3 states. That's a beagles nature.

It's the 3rd post, if you remember correctly, I'm in the military and I was deployed both times she escaped. My wife has our two toddlers and is unable to look for them besides riding in a car. I am now home from my deployment.

If you wanna stop y and talk, I'll MSG you my address.

Last edited:

atbragg

Jerk

I think that if you spent as much time fixing your fence as you do posting about your lost beagles, that they would never be lost again. What is this the 4th or 5th post in the last month? You have out-lazied me and that ain't easy to do.

Some of us are forced to be away from our family and obligations.

mamatutu

mama to two
Our female beagle got out last night and hasn't returned if u see her out please give us a call. She's answers to Gracie and a rather healthy beagle!!

229-460-3012

First, I, also, would like to give my heart felt thanks for your service to our country.:patriot: Second, I hope you find Gracie soon, and I will hold good thoughts for her safe return. Third, I have seen members post other jerky remarks on animal threads, and I don't get that because the OP's are sad and worried about their pets; whether they are lost, sick, etc.

Growing up, I had a standard beagle named Reginald, Reggie for short. Our fence was fine, but when he had a mind to, he would go to one side of the yard, get a running start and scale that 7ft fence w/ no problem. It is beagle nature to go "hunting".

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I'll ask the ex to keep a look out. We've seen a few beagles roaming Country Lakes just in the last few months.

I have a 4' picket fence and never had a problem with my beagle or GSD getting loose in 9 yrs. I guess I was lucky...

Hoping for a safe return of Gracie.

atbragg

Thank You

Thank you for all your support. I'm glad that I can do my part for our country, and that we can all celebrate this 4th of July with our families. I'm sad our beagle is not home and away.

I've put up signs around our area. If she is ok, and with another family, I just hope they take care of her. It's been so hot, we are just scared she has succumbed to the heat. Hopefully not, our kids really want our beagle home.

Thanks again,

:howdy: