Radar: 7/8/12 @ 4:20...Storms coming

mamatutu

mama to two
It looks we will be getting some rain.
(Unless it breaks up over the mountains).

Latest weather map as of 4:23pm

Thanks to my son who washed my SUV and his mothers car today!
Seems to have done the trick!

**wink**

I hope we get some rain!!! It started raining at the end of the Nationals game just now. They lost to the Rockies in their series. :bawl: But, they are still awesome. Natitude!! We need a :raindance: smiley. :lol:

SoMdDude

Rumbling in western Waldorf now, clouds are moving in and the sky is now gray and getting darker..I'm 1 mile from Accokeek off of Bensville road and Berry Road

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
It will... this is the cold front coming in. Temps will be in the low to mid 80's this week. :huggy:
Thank you Jesus. :lmao: It's currently 80 degrees downstairs and about 157 upstairs. I may be sleeping on the couch tonight. :lol: And a hot house smells super musty. :ohwell:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
No, it is the map for this area. I guess you were too lazy ( or too unskilled) to "unclick" the "weather station/temp and wind" option.
If you had bothered to look, you would notice the drop in temperature behind the front.

I zoomed OUT so you could see it better.
Look pal, since you're new & a sailboater I'll take it easy on you. You posted a zoomed in temperature map that showed no storms whatsoever unless you zoomed out.

I posted the correct map showing the storms and their paths. Have been posting that map here for years. Try to keep up.

Last edited: