Women and Clothing

ginwoman

I'm guilty of wearing clothes that are too big, and they don't make you look better either. I simply cannot stand tight clothes.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm guilty of wearing clothes that are too big, and they don't make you look better either. I simply cannot stand tight clothes.

I wear clothes that are too big as well. That's because I'm a horrible shopper. :lol:

WR, if you want all us women to dress better, then buy our clothing and accessories for us.

Otherwise, I figure, if I am clean, my clothes are clean and I've brushed my hair and teeth, then I am good to go. Thankfully I'm not at work to win a beauty contest and impress my co-workers with how much money I spend on my wardrobe and how long it takes me in the morning to get made up and styled.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Thankfully I'm not at work to win a beauty contest and impress my co-workers with how much money I spend on my wardrobe and how long it takes me in the morning to get made up and styled.
Where's the fun in that? :lol:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Where's the fun in that? :lol:

My mornings - hit alarm clock, hit alarm clock, smack crap out of alarm clock, puppy nose in face, get up, coffee, prep dinner, brush teeth, hair, apply mosturizer, get dressed, grab pup, go for the potty walk, come back, wake up husband, run out the door. Heck half the time I don't even come close to matching. I'm a walking fashion don't. :lmao: With very very rare exception, my co-workers dress worse. :lmao:

KDENISE977

I wear clothes that are too big as well. That's because I'm a horrible shopper. :lol:

WR, if you want all us women to dress better, then buy our clothing and accessories for us.

Otherwise, I figure, if I am clean, my clothes are clean and I've brushed my hair and teeth, then I am good to go. Thankfully I'm not at work to win a beauty contest and impress my co-workers with how much money I spend on my wardrobe and how long it takes me in the morning to get made up and styled.

Me too, I wear clothes from before I got pregnant and they are too big now and I HATE shopping. My husband complains because I wear his t-shirts all the time and they are too big. I get home, first thing I do, yoga pants and t-shirt...then proceed with pony tail hair and chasing the kid for the next few hours :starcat:

I get home, first thing I do, yoga pants and t-shirt...then proceed with pony tail hair and chasing the kid for the next few hours :starcat:

I think that this "hell no I don't want sex" outfit is part of the natural defensive mechanism women engage which allows for decent spacing between siblings. :lol:

ginwoman

:yay::

KDENISE977

I think that this "hell no I don't want sex" outfit is part of the natural defensive mechanism women engage which allows for decent spacing between siblings. :lol:

LOL... I only wish that worked...the "hell no I don't want sex" part comes when I say, "here, take the baby while I go to the store" !!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
This is a NYDB thread.

??? :cluelesstoday:

Me too, I wear clothes from before I got pregnant and they are too big now and I HATE shopping. My husband complains because I wear his t-shirts all the time and they are too big. I get home, first thing I do, yoga pants and t-shirt...then proceed with pony tail hair and chasing the kid for the next few hours :starcat:

I love my yoga pants! They are so comfortable!!

luvmygdaughters

I have to agree, I didnt know I needed to consult with WR about my wardrobe before leaving my house to go to work. I'll make a note of it.:rolleyes:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Sometimes I think women must leave the house without looking in a mirror.

Day after day I see women wearing clothes that are at least 3 sizes too small for them... They have the unsightly muffin-top and camel toe in an OFFICE SETTING.

If the clothes don't fit...don't wear them, ladies. They don't make you look smaller.

Just saying. :coffee:

I assume your complaint comes 'withrespect'. :ohwell: