need a new oil furnace

boomer

I must replace an oil furnace which is dying a noisy death.
Would like recommends on companies in SoMD.

Thanks
the shivering boomer

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Who do you get your oil from? They could hook you up with a payment plan, especially if you get a service contract with them.

My parents have a 30-yo furnance that came with their house. I don't know who installed it originally, but they use Southern Maryland Oil for service and oil. They have had the service plan since day one and it still works good as new. I heard somewhere that the average life of an oil furnance is 15 years.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The best furnace and best service I've ever gotten is from Winter's Sheet Metal in Leonardtown. It was gas, but they also do oil furnaces. They are a Lennox dealer and I had absolutely no trouble with the furnace. :yay:

christy20657

R & R HVAC is very good! Their number is 410-741-9500, tell them Christy Foster sent you! One of the R's name is Roy White, ask for him, he'll help ya out!

bbubblyb

I got my oil furnace from Besche Oil Company. I get my oil through them too. About 3 yrs ago when I had it replaced I looked around and got about 6 different estimates (can't remember all the places, SMO, Winter's sheet metal, burch oil, TN bowes) and found Besche to be the best deal. It was like one year same as cash too so that made it nice. They had it in quickly too since it was dead of winter (week after christmas) when my furnace gave up. I find their oil prices reasonable too.