Capital Meats Van -- Beware!

oldbuffalo

This brown Chevy van operated by Capital Meats from District Heights goes door to door nagging people to buy meat from inside their hot van. My recent experience is that they do not leave your property when asked to do so, ignore no trespassing signs, and can be rude and threatening. When they finally left, the passenger said nasty things about Calvert County and then yelled F You! to my wife and I me. He threw an empty bottle on the yard. I went inside, called the police, and grabbed my S&W. When these crooks enter your property I suggest calling the police immediately and don't waste your time talking to these meat wagon hoods. Many complaints are online about this shady operation.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

oldbuffalo said:
This brown Chevy van operated by Capital Meats from District Heights goes door to door nagging people to buy meat from inside their hot van. My recent experience is that they do not leave your property when asked to do so, ignore no trespassing signs, and can be rude and threatening. When they finally left, the passenger said nasty things about Calvert County and then yelled F You! to my wife and I me. He threw an empty bottle on the yard. I went inside, called the police, and grabbed my S&W. When these crooks enter your property I suggest calling the police immediately and don't waste your time talking to these meat wagon hoods. Many complaints are online about this shady operation.

Did you take the shot? You gotta take the shot!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
they have had the cops called on them many times...

they leave my house FAST after knocking on the door and the dogs are trying to bite down the door.... :coffee: I NEVER have to open the door :buddies:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I told these guys once that my freezer was full. He offered to sell me his freezer, too. :rolleyes:

I told these guys once that my freezer was full. He offered to sell me his freezer, too. :rolleyes:

They offered to rent me one I think many years ago. I tried them once, they sucked. They came around again a few years ago and left when they were told, not asked. I didn't wait to listen to their BS, just walked back in the house.

They bombarded me one time when I was at Sheetz. :mad:

I was minding my own business pumping gas (see, I am a grease monkey too :jet: ) and they were filling up their van at the pump next to mine.

I tried to use the barrier between pumps to avoid eye contact but the force was too strong. He handed me a pamphlet. :cds: He started telling me about all the deals he had going on and I told him I didnt have any trunk space... THIS DID NOT SLOW HIM DOWN... he proceeded to tell me how he could follow me home and would even help me stock my freezer. :twitch:

I was so happy when I heard the gas pump click to let me know the car was full. I told him to have a nice day and got in my car... terrified that he would follow. :jameo:

This is why I have not pumped my gas alone in almost a year. I hate gas stations.

mitzi

I have found the best way to get rid of these type of people is to tell them you just lost your job and you're broke. Works everytime..

MMDad

Lem Putt
I know one of their salesman. I have tried to figure out if I distrust him because he works for Capitol Meats, or if I distrust Capitol Meats because of him.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have found the best way to get rid of these type of people is to tell them you just lost your job and you're broke. Works everytime..

:coffee:

I would tell them the only freezer i have is filled with cadavar material .. :popcorn: