Puggle at Tri-County Shelter

Roman

This must be Puggle Month at Tri-County Animal Shelter. There are 3 of them there. I think two are Males. There was a Female Puggle there that Animal Control found in a Field in Charles County Wednesday, the 18th, She is missed by someone, you can tell she is well-loved. She looks like a Tick, in that her head is small compared to her Body. She was found with no Collar, and no Micro-Chip. Excellent condition, other than being well-fed, if you know what I mean. I spent some time with her, and she is very loving, and obedient. I noticed what I consider to be a Spay-Scar too. She is in great shape, with no Fleas evident. If she isn't claimed by the 25th, Wednesday, she will be placed for adoption, and someone will get the "Perfect" Dog. She is Socialized, and appears to like Children, and other Dogs. No Temperment Test given yet, but she will Pass with flying colors.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living
This must be Puggle Month at Tri-County Animal Shelter. There are 3 of them there. I think two are Males. There was a Female Puggle there that Animal Control found in a Field in Charles County Wednesday, the 18th, She is missed by someone, you can tell she is well-loved. She looks like a Tick, in that her head is small compared to her Body. She was found with no Collar, and no Micro-Chip. Excellent condition, other than being well-fed, if you know what I mean. I spent some time with her, and she is very loving, and obedient. I noticed what I consider to be a Spay-Scar too. She is in great shape, with no Fleas evident. If she isn't claimed by the 25th, Wednesday, she will be placed for adoption, and someone will get the "Perfect" Dog. She is Socialized, and appears to like Children, and other Dogs. No Temperment Test given yet, but she will Pass with flying colors.

So, should we be congratulating you on your new addition?!