KDENISE977

Funny.

Attachments

• image-3279163081.jpg
    image-3279163081.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 202

mamatutu

mama to two

This is actually my kitty, Sox, when we were cleaning out cabinets in the kitchen. It is called Sox in Box. I love the curioustiy of a cat; cats are hilarious, anything new is interesting to them. He is actually deaf from birth, and a pound kitty, and we love him so much. It is not funny like your Lieutenant Dan post, but just wanted to share. My other cat, Tommy, will be jealous, but I will find a pic of him and post it, too. Thanks for the fun tread! :smile:

Attachments

• 100_0153.jpg
    100_0153.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 164

mamatutu

mama to two
Tommy (tiger) is the king of the house, but this shows his interaction with Sox (tuxedo/deaf), when they both are on the sink to get water out of the faucet. I miss my two dogs tremendously, but my cats inspire me to appreciate all that is good, and that life is such a blessing. Maybe, Tom is not jealous, but just watching out for his impaired buddy like..I got your back , or if mom would let me, I would beat the crap out of you :lol: I would love to know what they are really thinking, but they are so much fun to watch. :smile:

Attachments

• 100_0157.jpg
    100_0157.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Tommy (tiger) is the king of the house, but this shows his interaction with Sox (tuxedo/deaf), when they both are on the sink to get water out of the faucet. I miss my two dogs tremendously, but my cats inspire me to appreciate all that is good, and that life is such a blessing. Maybe, Tom is not jealous, but just watching out for his impaired buddy like..I got your back , or if mom would let me, I would beat the crap out of you :lol: I would love to know what they are really thinking, but they are so much fun to watch. :smile:

Actually it looks like Tom is going to slam Sox's head in the sink...:whistle:
Love the pix, thanx.

mamatutu

mama to two
Actually it looks like Tom is going to slam Sox's head in the sink...:whistle:
Love the pix, thanx.

:roflmao:
Don't worry. Tom has never slammed Sox into the sink, but I can understand why you would think that might happen; as in, if you follow all threads on the forum, and have seen me at my worst/best! :whistle: I am glad you liked the pix.:buddies:

Last edited:

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Here's a pic I took last yr of our Apollo being oh-so-helpful on cleaning day....

Attachments

• apollolaundry.jpg
    apollolaundry.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 115

mamatutu

mama to two
Random. Not mine. Very cute. The look on the kitten's face is like...hey, you are supposed to be my enemy, so I am confused! :lol:

Attachments

• dogcat.jpg
    dogcat.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
In the spirit of the first post of this thread, this should go here.

:lol:

Attachments

• qDKJqGssQUCppegatMvSJg2.jpg
    qDKJqGssQUCppegatMvSJg2.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 110