A jerk in Lusby (Drum Point) is burning yard waste

dilligaf.

and they are stinking up the neighborhood. So damn inconsiderate!!!! People are on tiny quarter acre lots - not like they are the middle of a 25 acre farm - and they are polluting the air for many.

Toxick

Splat
and they are stinking up the neighborhood. So damn inconsiderate!!!! People are on tiny quarter acre lots - not like they are the middle of a 25 acre farm - and they are polluting the air for many.

What would you suggest they do with it then?

somdfunguy

not impressed

Why don't you go tell the person instead of #####ing on a forum.

Hate it when they do that. Guy next door to me burns leaves when all he has to do is take them off in the woods behind him.

Roman

If I remember correctly, there is a Burn Ban from June, until September this year. :EDIT: In Calvert County

Lilypad

If you suspect they are burning something other than yard waste; call the FD or county dispatch via a non emergency #.

CRHS89

Our neighbors burn their household trash all of the time. Nothing smells as good as burning plastic :sarcasm:

mdff21

There is currently an EPA/MDE burn ban in effect from June to September every year for all of Southern Maryland with the exception of St. Mary's County. If someone is burning call it in and the FD will come out and put it out. If it persists, the Maryland Department of Environment or Health Department will cite them.

foodcritic

If you suspect they are burning something other than yard waste; call the FD or county dispatch via a non emergency #.

If you have an HOA or county prohibition against burning you should contact the agency enforcing. I caution against calling the Fire Dept. Don't imply that you don't know whats burning...so they come out with trucks and sirens. That may be a crime in itself.

Emergency services are just that, for EMERGENCIES not to be used by people to continue neighborhood arguments.

luvmygdaughters

Oh Please report them. Hopefully its my good for nothing ex-sil. Would love to see his face when the sheriff and FD department showed up.LOL:popcorn: