If a dumb lady asks you to pet her bat don't do it

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Rabid bat bites girl in Spencer - Boston News, Massachusettts News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Jojo says a woman picked up the bat and started showing people. Spencer police say then the kids passed around and touched the wild animal.

But when it got to Jojo's hands, the little bat apparently had enough. It sunk its tiny teeth into her finger.

“I went like that to let it go, off my finger, and it scratched. The tooth scratched me, it scraped on my skin,” Jojo Keefe said.

The bat was rabid.

jetmonkey

Rabid bat bites girl in Spencer - Boston News, Massachusettts News, WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Jojo says a woman picked up the bat and started showing people. Spencer police say then the kids passed around and touched the wild animal.

But when it got to Jojo's hands, the little bat apparently had enough. It sunk its tiny teeth into her finger.

“I went like that to let it go, off my finger, and it scratched. The tooth scratched me, it scraped on my skin,” Jojo Keefe said.

The bat was rabid.

Someone should introduce them to the Omoha mercury gang; they could provide this nation with it's next generation of imbeciles :yay: