Spicy Link

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
You must be spying on me...I just found that link last week. :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I found it while doing some online research for Tepin Peppers about a year ago. There are some kick-@** hot sauces in that catalog.
firedevil.gif

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Have you tried them? We've been through a lot of hot sauces and some of them taste like ____! We have an assortment Blair's sauces, they're pretty good.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
Have you tried them? We've been through a lot of hot sauces and some of them taste like ____! We have an assortment Blair's sauces, they're pretty good.
I haven't bought any Tepin yet. I got a bottle of chipotle sauce from a co-worker when he ordered. It was great. At the rate I can go through it it adds about a dollar a steak though. :lol: Five or six dinners and the bottles gone. :biggrin:

Here's another link to a chili pepper forum! Takes the term "Flaming someone" to a physical level. :lol:

http://samcgees.com/webpost/d1/

Oh... I haven't tried it but heard the "Daves Insanity Sauces" were really good. Blairs too now that you mention it.

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
Five or six dinners and the bottles gone. :biggrin:
Sounds like one of my sons and his ketchup. :lol:

~~~~~~~

Hey, has anybody tried the Hot & Spicy ketchup from Heinz? I thought it was pretty wimpy so I added some zing to it and now it rocks. :cheers: It's great on fries. :yum: