I loathe this child

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
You realize this is the gene pool, right?
gene pool.png

What's really sad is this is on television instead of being turned over to Child Protective Services. Believe it or not, there actually is a medical diagnosis for Caffeine addiction and this little one is well on her way towards it. Drugs are only a small step away if she's used to depending on a substance such as "go-go" juice to make her "happy".

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
The mom was on Extreme Couponers. I did see the Toddlers and Tiara's show that the bratty kid was on. The mom was abusive and as mean as she looks. I can't believe there is a show about that family.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The mom was on Extreme Couponers. I did see the Toddlers and Tiara's show that the bratty kid was on. The mom was abusive and as mean as she looks. I can't believe there is a show about that family.

The hardest thing to believe is that there are people out there that will watch it.

E

EmptyTimCup

breakout star due to her off-the-wall comments and dependence on special highly caffeinated “go-go juice”

so the child is on drugs ........ :faint:

nice it is such a spectral

BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It feels bad having such disgust for a first grader. Usually my revulsion is directed at their parents, but in this case I suspect that Honey Boo Boo is a blight on humanity even without the go-go juice.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
It feels bad having such disgust for a first grader. Usually my revulsion is directed at their parents, but in this case I suspect that Honey Boo Boo is a blight on humanity even without the go-go juice.
Her whole family is gross and they're a perfect representation of why people hate Americans. :lol:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Just finished watching this because I couldn't remember all of what I had seen previously.
Worst Mom of the Year Toddlers And Tiaras star Alana Holler for a dollar - YouTube

That entire family has weight issues and most likely other health problems associated with excess weight such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, etc. Not even touching the caffeine content, there is no way that child should be consuming all of the sugar that is in that go-go juice drink at age 6. The eating habits that she develops now (and the fat cells) are going to be with her for years and years. The family doctor has got to be cautioning those parents about these issues (if the doc even knows about them).

That child is acting the way that she is because that is how she has been taught to act by her Mom. Right now, it is not her fault --- that is what she has learned by example and deliberate teaching.

You put that kind of health burden on a 6 year old and you're going to have high cholesterol, possible diabetes, and even a heart attack wouldn't surprise me under those conditions.

Where the hell is the local social services? I'd say that a school would get them involved but I'd bet you she's being home-schooled, and there are no reporting mandates for parents who home-school.

It is absolutely sick that our society encourages this kind of behavior by putting it on television and glorifying it. It's the circus side show taken to an extreme.

Disgusting! Absolutely disgusting! And no, I've never watched the program. This you-tube clip is the only footage that I've seen of this show and I've now seen it 2 times too many.

And that's not even touching the possible mental health issues that this child is going to have on down the line.

Pray for her -- she's definitely going to need it!

drivingdaisy

I was also wondering if she was in school because I imagine she would be a nightmare in the classroom.

This mom is so dumb. Can't she look in the mirror and realize she is overweight and unattractive. She's setting up her daughter to be overwieght too. And with genetics I'd say honey boo boo doesn't have a very good chance at being in the pagent circut for very long. Imagine if this girl is homeschooled, how much do you think she is even learning. They are setting her up for a terrible future.