Tragedy in Calvert County

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
WTF!

Prayers to the family and the folks that responded to that. Insane...

SoMDGirl42

This breaks my heart. Prayers for the innocent victims family and especially for the surviving 12 year. May the person that did this rot in hell for eternity.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
This breaks my heart. Prayers for the innocent victims family and especially for the surviving 12 year. May the person that did this rot in hell for eternity.

Oh he will, no doubt. This is so disgusting. Off yourself if you're that miserable in life. Leave your innocent family out of it. How could this animal look into his children's eyes and shoot them? I pray this 12 year old pulls through and that there's strong family support to help him.

SoMDGirl42

Oh he will, no doubt. This is so disgusting. Off yourself if you're that miserable in life. Leave your innocent family out of it. How could this animal look into his children's eyes and shoot them? I pray this 12 year old pulls through and that there's strong family support to help him.

I didn't see where the article said he shot them. I may be assuming, but I thought he made it even more personal by slashing their throats according to what I read. "A 12 year-old has been flown to Childrens Hospital in critical condition with lacerations to the neck and severe burns."

Even more reason to burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

protectmd

Animals. I think suicide in this region is more common than people think.... They are just better at sweeping it under the rug... Can't make Good Ole SoMd. look bad!

Rt235

Humm...HUGE MacMansion of a house, pool, 1+acre lot, House: 3,200sf, built 2002, assessed value $560,000.
Two kids, 2 adults, a lot of house for 4 people!
Separated, back together, house on the market.
One can only wonder the "stressors" on this man to do what he did.

WBALTV has some interesting aerial shots of the property and very close neighborhood.

Oh, it is on the market for a cool $649,900
(estimated monthly payment: $3,700.00) YIKES!!
Check it out! 1800 Candlelight Court

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Humm...HUGE MacMansion of a house, pool, 1+acre lot, House: 3,200sf, built 2002, assessed value $560,000.
Two kids, 2 adults, a lot of house for 4 people!
Separated, back together, house on the market.
One can only wonder the "stressors" on this man to do what he did.

WBALTV has some interesting aerial shots of the property and very close neighborhood.

Oh, it is on the market for a cool $649,900
(estimated monthly payment: $3,700.00) YIKES!!
Check it out! 1800 Candlelight Court

Felt a little weird thumbing through those photos....

Dakota

~~~~~~~
The bank is going to have to knock that house way down in price to get anyone to even consider buying it now.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
The bank is going to have to knock that house way down in price to get anyone to even consider buying it now.
I was about to post.... Price just reduced!

Why do people buy these McMansions??? I never understood trying to live beyond your means.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You think their house is a "McMansion?"
Look, I know they can't keep up with the "Lanes" :lol: but yea, that is a McMansion. 4300 sq. ft. and over $600K is large.

McMansion

A large and pretentious house, typically
of shoddy construction, typical of "upscale" suburban developments in the late
20th and early 21st centuries. Such houses
are characterized by steep roofs of complex design, theatrical entrances, lack of stylistic integrity and backsides which are
notably less fussy than their fronts. They are often placed closely together to maximize the developer's profits and appeal to people who value perceived social status over actual, physical, economic or historic value.
Urban Dictionary: mcmansion

Last edited: