LOL - Ford Bronco in Charlotte Hall

John Z

if you will
I was driving home tonight, and I passed a very old Ford Bronco. It was slow, had huge offroad tires, and looked pretty junky. When I got closer, I noticed, applied in stick-on letters to the top of the rear hatch....

"It's a Bronco thing .... and you're Gay!"

One of the red-neckier things I've seen lately, but I couldn't help laughing out loud! :killingme

K

Kain99

How bad am I gonna look when I say.... I know that kid! Great kid BTW He uses that hump for off road mudding in Pennsylvania. No idea why it was on the road.

Not all rednecks are bad JZ OMG I called you Tonio... Trust me. :smoochy:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

justhangn

Originally posted by John Z
I was driving home tonight, and I passed a very old Ford Bronco. It was slow, had huge offroad tires, and looked pretty junky. When I got closer, I noticed, applied in stick-on letters to the top of the rear hatch....

"It's a Bronco thing .... and you're Gay!"

One of the red-neckier things I've seen lately, but I couldn't help laughing out loud! :killingme

:roflmao: That is funny!!

But, is being a redneck a bad thing? :confused:

John Z

if you will
Re: Re: LOL - Ford Bronco in Charlotte Hall

Originally posted by justhangn

No, not really. Appears the guy has a good sense of humor, which makes him OK in my book. But he's really putting himself out there with that truck and that statement. Many people would pre-judge somebody like that. But I suppose that goes for the New Ford Excursion XLT I saw yesterday with the Two Bush campaign bumper stickers. Hey, I better keep my eyes on the road and not look at other cars so much! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: LOL - Ford Bronco in Charlotte Hall

Originally posted by John Z
No, not really. Appears the guy has a good sense of humor, which makes him OK in my book. But he's really putting himself out there with that truck and that statement. Many people would pre-judge somebody like that. But I suppose that goes for the New Ford Excursion XLT I saw yesterday with the Two Bush campaign bumper stickers. Hey, I better keep my eyes on the road and not look at other cars so much! :biggrin:

welp, you know dem yung'ns.......they do some silly stuff. :lmao:

K

Kain99

Who gives a flying fark? Really! We only live once! Live loud... Live proud! :biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Re: Re: LOL - Ford Bronco in Charlotte Hall

Is Jazz bad? Answer this and you've answered your question. :smile:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: LOL - Ford Bronco in Charlotte Hall

Originally posted by BuddyLee
Is Jazz bad? Answer this and you've answered your question. :smile:

I love all music BL....my collection is very diverse. :really:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL - Ford Bronco in Charlotte Hall

I love all music BL....my collection is very diverse. :really:

:lmao: Shot him down quick! :yay:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
Anyone going to line up to buy the NEW Ford Bronco???
sizeimage.php

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Kain99
Not all rednecks are bad JZ OMG I called you Tonio... Trust me. :smoochy:

:roflmao:

No way you could confuse me with John Z, since I would never risk getting into a fistfight by calling someone a redneck.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Bronco

I saw something I had never seen.
I was at the light making a left on to Mattawoman Bean Town Rd and a newer small pickup was in front of me. Pretty Truck. Can't remember the make and model.
Anyway, you know the stickers you get from the beach? Ocean City is OC, The Outer Banks is OBX etc..
Well this had a sticker on it that read, "smib" made out like the beach stickers.
Now tell me who would be proud enough to put something like that on there car but a redneck.
enjoy

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Bronco

Originally posted by unixpirate
I saw something I had never seen.
I was at the light making a left on to Mattawoman Bean Town Rd and a newer small pickup was in front of me. Pretty Truck. Can't remember the make and model.
Anyway, you know the stickers you get from the beach? Ocean City is OC, The Outer Banks is OBX etc..
Well this had a sticker on it that read, "smib" made out like the beach stickers.
Now tell me who would be proud enough to put something like that on there car but a redneck.
enjoy

God help us if some longtime SoMd residents are trying to co-opt "SMIB." Bad enough that some blacks use the N-word among themselves, and that some white kids think that "pimp" means "ladies' man" instead of "owner of female sex slaves."

Aimhigh2000

Gay Redneck?

Well, I am one, but who cares? I think the smib thing rocks! I am a business major and that is too good. Think about it... People will buy it A) Because it is a running joke or B) To offend and make fun of. Its as good as "Have a nice Day". The cost to produce is low, and the markup high......it was a genious!:clap: