Oh noes!

:doh: Or go to the library and get a real book...

When I can carry 500 with me anywhere I go? I was going back and forth between two and now I have to wait days to fing out what is going to happen next! Actually I have a bunch of real books I can read. Dr. Suess, etc.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Tree killer. Why do you hate America?

Librarians outta work = higher unemployment
Loggers " " = " "
Paper mills " " = " "
Publishers " " = " "

:patriot:

When I can carry 500 with me anywhere I go? I was going back and forth between two and now I have to wait days to fing out what is going to happen next! Actually I have a bunch of real books I can read. Dr. Suess, etc.

:huggy: sorry, but there is nothing like a good old, smelly, stained, torn, read-a-million-times book.

Although, I LOVE my IPOD for the ability to carry hundreds of cds - and dozens of audio books.

Maybe it's time for me to give a Kindle a try :jameo:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Loggers " " = " "
Paper mills " " = " "
Publishers " " = " "

:huggy: sorry, but there is nothing like a good old, smelly, stained, torn, read-a-million-times book.

Although, I LOVE my IPOD for the ability to carry hundreds of cds - and dozens of audio books.

get the pages stuck together just once though and they throw the damn thing away.

Loggers " " = " "
Paper mills " " = " "
Publishers " " = " "

Nah, there are still reasons for libraries and the paper industry has lots of other reasons to exist beyond books.

You forgot the little guys that make the ink and glue. I'm sure there will still be needs for that though.

One great thing about books is the fact that you can hand them off when done or loan them out.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think I'll finally break down and buy a Kindle.

My rather large library of "real" books turned out to be quite combustible. As I suspected it might be..:bawl: