VIDEO: Man Bullies Chick-Fil-A Employee Over Gay M

E

EmptyTimCup

I figured someone would have grabbed it, and get the video back up

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Now the "I'm not gay" is unemployed!

In other news, apparently Mr. Smith's employer did not appreciate his asshattery ..

TUCSON, AZ-- (Aug 2, 2012) - Vante regrets the unfortunate events that transpired yesterday in Tucson between our former CFO/Treasurer Adam Smith and an employee at Chick-fil-A. Effective immediately, Mr. Smith is no longer an employee of our company.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Good for the clerk, it would have taken everything in me to not make sure he wore that free water.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Good for the clerk, it would have taken everything in me to not make sure he wore that free water.

I was really expecting that super-size cup to end upside down in his lap too. She showed a superhuman level of restraint (plus it was obvious she was aware there was a camera in her face).

Toxick

Splat
What an amazingly gargantuan ####weasel that guy is.

Boo-frickity-hoo, you work for an evil corporation that promotes hate... THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!

Dick.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
What an amazingly gargantuan ####weasel that guy is.

Boo-frickity-hoo, you work for an evil corporation that promotes hate... THAT'S WHY I HATE YOU!

Dick.

I'll bet we have a few on the forums that are just like him.

mamatutu

mama to two
We need a strangle smiley!

This guy should have thought it through more of what he was about to do; thinking he was being an obamalam, or being so cool voicing his opinion to an innocent employee. I think of it as like what some members say on this forum; think about what you are posting before you hit that submit button! Believe me, I have taken that advice to heart! :lol:

Attachments

• strangle.gif
    strangle.gif
    16.5 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
From the video:
I just did something really good. I feel purposeful.

I wonder how purposeful he'll feel when he wakes up tomorrow morning and doesn't have anywhere he has to be.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
From the video:
I just did something really good. I feel purposeful.

I wonder how purposeful he'll feel when he wakes up tomorrow morning and doesn't have anywhere he has to be.

He's still a liberal professor in some for-profit on-line school in Tucson (or someplace like that).