Jennifer @Red Robin

libby

Today at RR, a lady who was eating with her daughter, evidently 'noticed' a man eating with his two daughters. As he was leaving she stopped him, told him he dropped something, and passed him a sugar packet with her name and phone number.
So that there are no hard feelings, I am here to say that that man has six more children and was just having Daddy time with his two littlest girls. Don't take offense when he doesn't call. I'm sure you are lovely.

The Mrs.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

libby said:
Today at RR, a lady who was eating with her daughter, evidently 'noticed' a man eating with his two daughters. As he was leaving she stopped him, told him he dropped something, and passed him a sugar packet with her name and phone number.
So that there are no hard feelings, I am here to say that that man has six more children and was just having Daddy time with his two littlest girls. Don't take offense when he doesn't call. I'm sure you are lovely.

The Mrs.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

Bay_Kat

Tropical

The Mrs.

Wow. Wonder if she will see this.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The Mrs.

:snort:

That's rather bold of her to try and pick up guys who are having dinner with their kids at a burger joint. And by "bold" I mean "tacky and slutty".

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

The Mrs.

Was she hot?

C

czygvtwkr

Don't really think its tacky, wish more women made their intentions known like that.