Gone Girl

kk2187

Gone Girl

Anyone read this yet? I got it last night and I'm on the third chapter. I've seen numerous people say it was the first book they've read without liking a single character, but could not put it down. So far, I don't like the husband, and the wife kind of irked me with her first diary entry.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I read it last week. I thought it was really good but the suspense that's built up in the first half just kind of fizzled for me in the second half. I don't want to give anything away for you because it does have a pretty good twist. It's one of the better books that I've read but I was hoping for a little more from the ending. I'll definitely be reading her other books.

Hoover

Im reading it now and so far its good but dry personalities. Not as twist and turn as they said it would be in the reviews. I havent screamed or gasped yet. LOL.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Im reading it now and so far its good but dry personalities. Not as twist and turn as they said it would be in the reviews. I havent screamed or gasped yet. LOL.
Yep, I read a review that said the twists would be shocking. There's only one twist (maybe two) and I didn't see it coming so I was like "Ooh, very interesting!". Not shocked though. :lol: