1 life down 8 to go.

Pete

Repete
Chopper the lucky cat just used up one of his chances. Chopper had just leap up to his favorite perch on the back of the downstairs recliner when boy came in from the hot tub. Boy stopped to give the feline a scratch or two under his chin when Chopper went after his face out of the blue. He nailed boy 1/4 inch below the eye. I was standing right there and it looked like he got him right in the eye. I was freaked and Chopper made like his name and experience verticle and horizontal flight. :burning:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Pete
yea scared the crap out of us.
Glad to hear that. :huggy:

I have a few scratches on my hand from playing :high5: with Jack last night. She won. :ohwell:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by RoseRed
Glad to hear that. :huggy:

I have a few scratches on my hand from playing :high5: with Jack last night. She won. :ohwell:
He was sitting there like he does everynight and whamo. all I could think was a perforated cornea.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He was sitting there like he does everynight and whamo. all I could think was a perforated cornea.
:yikes: I'm with ya. I'm so glad he is okay. Maybe he and I can compare facial cat scrathes next time we're together. Mine is fron my nose to my top lip.

I remember in 2nd grade laying on the floor in my classroom doing my workbook and laughed at something a classmate said. I threw my head down, right onto my upright sharp pencil. Right underneath my eyeball. Scared the crap out of me. :bawl:

Christy

b*tch rocket
[BI remember in 2nd grade laying on the floor in my classroom doing my workbook and laughed at something a classmate said. I threw my head down, right onto my upright sharp pencil. Right underneath my eyeball. Scared the crap out of me. :bawl: [/B]

:yikes: Good grief woman, you are a walking danger zone! Ever consider a helmet, face mask, and air bags installed in your clothing? :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
:yikes: Good grief woman, you are a walking danger zone! Ever consider a helmet, face mask, and air bags installed in your clothing? :confused:
Like you should talk! :duh:

:luvyameanit: :kiss:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man, Pete! Our cats will smack us around but it's never with the claws extended. Is the cat getting old or something? Glad Boy's alright, poor little thing. :frown:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
Man, Pete! Our cats will smack us around but it's never with the claws extended. Is the cat getting old or something? Glad Boy's alright, poor little thing. :frown:

Our cat always nails Zoe, someday she'll learn not to try and kiss the cat! :jet:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Our cat always nails Zoe, someday she'll learn not to try and kiss the cat! :jet:
I am surprised that Jack hasn't nailed H yet. She drags her around constantly. But the dang cat goes to bed with her EVERY night and waits for story time. :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde
I think he was just trying to play and got carried away. He bats us with his paws but rarely gets us with a claw. He is only 4. He finally came out form his hiding place and has made ammends. Boy has a 1/4 inch cut just under his eye. Of course cat scratches hurt to begin with, and that area is sensitive.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I am surprised that Jack hasn't nailed H yet. She drags her around constantly. But the dang cat goes to bed with her EVERY night and waits for story time. :lmao:

:lmao: It's crazy, because Brandon does the same thing and the cat just LOVES him. Don't know what she's got against my girl. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think he was just trying to play and got carried away. He bats us with his paws but rarely gets us with a claw. He is only 4. He finally came out form his hiding place and has made ammends. Boy has a 1/4 inch cut just under his eye. Of course cat scratches hurt to begin with, and that area is sensitive.

I can only imagine what he'll tell his teacher tomorrow... :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao: It's crazy, because Brandon does the same thing and the cat just LOVES him. Don't know what she's got against my girl. :shrug:
Male or female cat? I have had Jack (who happens to be female) longer than I have had R! :lol: