Leonardo "Leo" Johnson, 46 and still aging.

JPCusick

My real name.
Excellent.

Family Research Council shooting leaves security guard wounded.

Link = ABC News Washington D.C. channel 7 | WJLA.com

He says he is not comfortable being called as hero - as he says he was just doing his job.

The attacker is said to have had some 50 rounds of ammunition on him, so his intention surely was to give the USA another mass murder spree in that one building - but instead there happened to be some security guards in his way.

:dude: ........ :dingding:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Leonardo "Leo" Johnson, 46 and still aging.

It turns out that many white-people do not want to give this Man any recognition as the hero he is - because he is an African American working as a guard and the criminal was a white homosexual.

America = :patriot:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Name some folks who've come out the said he's not a hero. :whistle:

As usual, the racist bringing up race.

Obviously you are purposely trying to turn the message around to suit your own ideals.

It is NOT that some one denies the Man his status as a hero, but that his due is not being given by the bigoted whites.

As like in a theater where no one yells "boo" but they do not applaud either, as the silence speaks for itself.

:1bdz:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Obviously you are purposely trying to turn the message around to suit your own ideals.

It is NOT that some one denies the Man his status as a hero, but that his due is not being given by the bigoted whites.

As like in a theater where no one yells "boo" but they do not applaud either, as the silence speaks for itself.

:1bdz:

What is his "due"? Didn't this just happen a few days ago. Why don't you wait and see what happens to see if he gets his "due".

He's being hailed a hero, but he's not comfortable with being called a hero. He was doing his job, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

What do you want for him?

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

What is his "due"? Didn't this just happen a few days ago. Why don't you wait and see what happens to see if he gets his "due".

He's being hailed a hero, but he's not comfortable with being called a hero. He was doing his job, but you wouldn't know anything about that.

What do you want for him?

It is just a matter of recognizing the black man as the hero,

and the white man was the homosexual criminal intending to senseless mass murder.

It is not complicated.

:shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical

and the white man was the homosexual criminal intending to senseless mass murder.

It is not complicated.

Did you read the article? The man was hailed as a hero. He did not want that, he said he was doing his job. I guess if you had a job, you might know what he's talking about.

luvmygdaughters

It is not complicated.

Uh...I'm sorry but your icon displays you as a white person, is this a mistake? if not and you are suffering from "white guilt" why not get a job, donate your salary to NAACP, UNCF, BPA, etc. If you have a disability (and something tells me you do) and are receiving SSI, you can always donate that to the above mentioned organziations. Or could it be that since you dont work and can contribute nothing worthwhile to either the white or black race, neither side wants you?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Uh...I'm sorry but your icon displays you as a white person, is this a mistake? if not and you are suffering from "white guilt" why not get a job, donate your salary to NAACP, UNCF, BPA, etc. If you have a disability (and something tells me you do) and are receiving SSI, you can always donate that to the above mentioned organziations. Or could it be that since you dont work and can contribute nothing worthwhile to either the white or black race, neither side wants you?

He collects disability, says he can't work due to an injury he got in jail. He's run for various offices and says that since he can't work, if he did get elected, he'd have someone else do the work for him. Makes sense, just like he does.

luvmygdaughters

He collects disability, says he can't work due to an injury he got in jail. He's run for various offices and says that since he can't work, if he did get elected, he'd have someone else do the work for him. Makes sense, just like he does.

Okay, I see, he writes just to get a reaction. The things you come up with when you're bored. Thanks for the info Bay kat. Bye Bye JCP

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Did you read the article? The man was hailed as a hero. He did not want that, he said he was doing his job.

Just look at how absurd that is for you to say.

Since when did your kind ever listen to what a black man says?

:eyebrow:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Just look at how absurd that is for you to say.

Since when did your kind ever listen to what a black man says?

:eyebrow:

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

You want to force the man into being a hero, so you JPC are trying to force a black man to do something he says he does not want to.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

You want to force the man into being a hero, so you JPC are trying to force a black man to do something he says he does not want to.

The Man is a hero and no one is trying to force him to be a hero.

Which is what is meant by white denial, as whites do not like having that black Man as a legitimate hero, and of course the would-be criminal murderer was a white male homosexual.

:whistle:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
The Man is a hero and no one is trying to force him to be a hero.

Which is what is meant by white denial, as whites do not like having that black Man as a legitimate hero, and of course the would-be criminal murderer was a white male homosexual.

:whistle:

So what makes you say this? Is this just something you're conjuring up in that racist mind of yours?

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Yes I am a white man, and my avatar is my real life picture, but me giving money to African American groups is NOT going to end or satisfy our enormous white guilt.

I am Disabled and on SSI Disability, but again - me giving money to African American groups is NOT going to end or satisfy our enormous white guilt.

And it does not matter whether either side wants me because I am on the white side as that is what I am.

Us white people need to repent of our evils, and that is our shared white problem.

:geek: