The Night Race at Bristol

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Kyle Busch
Brad Keselowski
Carl Edwards
Jimmie Johnson
Denny Hamlin

I already feel bad for Kyle knowing he's the next victim of the Dipstick Curse. :ohwell: Actually, not really. :killingme

I am going to make this interesting -

1 - Kurt Busch (yes, Kurt Busch)
Brad Keselowski
Jimmie Johnson
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Matt Kenseth

DipStick

Danica went from 30th to 9th in 250 laps of racing tonight. She has 500 tomorrow to go from 43rd to the top-five.... sure nobody wants to make an attempt at the Danica Bonus? :killingme

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Danica went from 30th to 9th in 250 laps of racing tonight. She has 500 tomorrow to go from 43rd to the top-five.... sure nobody wants to make an attempt at the Danica Bonus? :killingme

I just love to see her finish a race! She did good avoiding a mess, wtg girl! One day she will win!

DipStick

I just love to see her finish a race! She did good avoiding a mess, wtg girl! One day she will win!

She's getting better each week. She could've won Elkhart before that Wanker Villeneueve took her out intentionally, should've won Montreal and should've won Daytona.

OldHillcrestGuy

Kyle for the win
Brad
Jimmie
Danica
Denny

Why not Ive got nothing to lose, Ive been fading from 2nd place for the past several weeks.

CleValley, Kurt Busch ha ha ha ha ha

Going to Jiffy Lube today to see Brad Paisley and others, so Ill miss the Skins,(Ive missed every game so far this preseason till the last quarter) the race and the Nationals.

I should proably switch Kyle and Brad around but I wont, will it be raining for the race today?

homedepot20

Saturday nite racing , I usually fall asleep before the checker flag . SHORT TRACK racing definitely puts me to sleep :killingme So don't expect updated standing till around 11, If anyone else wants them earlier , feel free

DipStick

This is the night the Dipstick Curse ends. Kyle Busch needs this win and he'll make it happen.