Israel & Iran

hotcoffee

I guess I should begin with I don't want to turn this into a political debate and that's why I put this here instead of current events or politics forums...

Here's my question... Is the tension between Israel and Iran leading us into the events of Revelations?

I haven't gotten that far in my Bible Reading this time... read the Left Behind series and a couple other books on Revelations over that past several years, which leads me to believe the time is drawing near... very near....

Then when I hear about Israel and Iran jabbing each other... it just makes me think....

Here's another question.... If Iran were to try to nuke Israel... wouldn't God stop the bombs before they get there?

In years past I would have called my dad about these things but he's past away a few years ago.... so now I'll aske these philisophical queries to total strangers on an internet forum...

:coffee:

NextJen

Raisin cane
In years past I would have called my dad about these things but he's past away a few years ago.... so now I'll aske these philisophical queries to total strangers on an internet forum...

I love it!

And yes, we are living in very interesting times.

mus

I guess I should begin with I don't want to turn this into a political debate and that's why I put this here instead of current events or politics forums...

Here's my question... Is the tension between Israel and Iran leading us into the events of Revelations?

I haven't gotten that far in my Bible Reading this time... read the Left Behind series and a couple other books on Revelations over that past several years, which leads me to believe the time is drawing near... very near....

Then when I hear about Israel and Iran jabbing each other... it just makes me think....

Here's another question.... If Iran were to try to nuke Israel... wouldn't God stop the bombs before they get there?

Yeah, that's it, God would stop the bombs before they got there. Wow.

So what would count as God stopping the bombs? Would God get the credit if the Israel missle defense system kicks in and shoots them down or will you be looking for a divine hand to come from above and swat the bombs away...:confused:

hotcoffee

So what would count as God stopping the bombs? Would God get the credit if the Israel missle defense system kicks in and shoots them down or will you be looking for a divine hand to come from above and swat the bombs away...:confused:

Our missle defense system isn't good enough to knock down a bird let alone a missle.... but Israel's worked just fine....

If the hand of God did come down and swat the missles away.... would the media report it?

StoneThrower

Scripture says there will be wars and rumors of wars, but in the end it wont just be one nation that attacks Israel but a few will come against her at once.
God also has a plan of how he will wipe out two thirds of Israel, put that comes after the peace.
So even if an attack is launched it wont be successfully.
I agree we are continually getting closer
The next thing on the time line is the rapture, then the rise of the Antichrist and the formation of the NWO

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Why doesn't your gawd just annihilate all the muslims then he wouldn't have to play badminton with the Iranians? :duh:

punjabigyrl

Let me ask you play this. Why is God only going to stop the nuke bombs. WHY doesn't GOD stop all the attacks against Isreal from the palestinians.

Mabus

Free Rent

Let me ask you play this. Why is God only going to stop the nuke bombs. WHY doesn't GOD stop all the attacks against Isreal from the palestinians.

Because israel attacks the Palestinians, slurpee breath

Mabus

Free Rent
Our missle defense system isn't good enough to knock down a bird let alone a missle.... but Israel's worked just fine....

If the hand of God did come down and swat the missles away.... would the media report it?

As someone who has worked with this program, you couldn't be more wrong.