Hobby Shops

MarieB

Looking for a hobby shop that carries models planes/vehicles (no trains), etc. I wasn't happy with the selection at Michaels and am hoping to not have to go to Waldorf.

I see there is a KP crafts in PF. I plan on calling to see if they have models. Any others?

There used to be a really good independent hobby shop in Hollywood, but they shut the doors about three years ago. I myself wish for a local hobby shop because I build model cars, and after all these years have become recognized by some of the best builders nationwide. I rely on the internet for kits and supplies these days as I don't expect to ever see a hobby shop here again. If you build cars and are looking for a specific kit let me know, I may have it in my stash of 300+ kits.

Used to be a hobby shop in a small stripmall off Rt. 2, just after the split from 4. I want to say there's a gas station there too. No idea if it's still there. Last noticed it a couple years ago. Don't go that way often.

Rt235

Annapolis, Rt 50 east about 2 miles on right before Bay Bridge. Great shop..if he doesnt have it, he will try to order it!

thurley42

HY;FR
There's a hobby shop in leonardtown that carries a small amount of planes boats and cars. I think it's primarily a train joint. I've bought a couple of eflite planes from them. A mustang and a small bipe.

MarieB

There used to be a really good independent hobby shop in Hollywood, but they shut the doors about three years ago. I myself wish for a local hobby shop because I build model cars, and after all these years have become recognized by some of the best builders nationwide. I rely on the internet for kits and supplies these days as I don't expect to ever see a hobby shop here again. If you build cars and are looking for a specific kit let me know, I may have it in my stash of 300+ kits.

Thanks. I appreciate that. It's a gift for a young boy, so I'm sure what you probably have would be too advanced.

Sounds like you could have yourself a nice little side business :)

Thanks. I appreciate that. It's a gift for a young boy, so I'm sure what you probably have would be too advanced.

If you can let me know what he would like I'm willing to make an offer... Not as a business man, as a gift.

If you can let me know what he would like I'm willing to make an offer... Not as a business man, as a gift.