Man dressed as Bigfoot killed playing prank

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Man dressed as Bigfoot killed trying to provoke sightings - Telegraph

"He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting," Schneider told the Daily Inter Lake newspaper on Monday. "You can't make it up. I haven't seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him."

Trooper Jim Schneider said his motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I love this sort of stuff. I really do.

...was standing in the right-hand lane of a highway south of Kalispell on Sunday night when he was hit by the first car, according to the Montana Highway Patrol. A second car hit the man as he lay in the roadway, authorities said.

Flathead County officials identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell. Trooper Jim Schneider said his motives were ascertained during interviews with friends, and alcohol may have been a factor but investigators were awaiting tests.

"He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting,"

Maybe it worked?

"Hi, 911? This is Billy Bob, out on the highway. I done seen me a Sashwatch. Don't worry. I got him! Send someone out from the Tee Vee so's we can all be on it!"

911 "I have another call, hold one, please"

"911, this here's Eddie, Billy's full of ####! I done hit him first! You tell Cecil that and hurry the hell up before I gotta sock him one! And bring beer!"

:buddies: