Accident on 235s , Walmart area

And under SoMD for $100, APS, the answer is, "Route 235 near WalMart".

APS: "What is an accident" ?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
So, two or more non moving bodies somehow hit each other?
That is pretty fantastic.

Speed is a factor in all accidents.

It's also a factor in earthquakes when the tectonic plates grind together but that's not excessive speed :rolleyes:

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
Five cars, eight signed refusals. They crashed into each other. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
It's also a factor in earthquakes when the tectonic plates grind together but that's not excessive speed :rolleyes:

Nobody said excessive until you did.
the comment was that speed was not involved, I suggest that if there was a collision of any degree, speed had to be involved.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
:yay: There is no such thing as an accident. The car that pulled out in front of me yesterday did it on purpose, I'm sure.

The car that pulled out in front me yesterday did it because they didn't look until I blew my horn.

Then she looked suprised :yikes:

glhs837

Power with Control
Well, if all five were travelling under the limit, and too close to each other, and the first one jammed the brakes, speed was a factor. The following four did not scrub off enough speed fast enough to avoid crashing. Or the last one did not, and pushed the ones that did forward.

But, and here's the key, a factor is not a cause. The cause would be following too close and/or inattention to driving. Remove those things, and the crash would not have happened.

It's always a factor, rarely a cause. Remove a factor, it changes the crash. Remove the cause, and the crash doesn't happen.