This could get interesting...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This guy said it best:

The main argument against the Student Union to openly mock the students because of their race. That alone is proof that they deserve a union.

It's amazing how kids go off to college to experience new things, learn, and increase their diversity; then the first thing they do is slam their minds shut.

Last edited:

protectmd

That's right, everyone gets one or nobody gets one. They have black police officers associations and NAACP. They've got LGBT groups and feminist groups. So why can't there be a white student union? Last time I checked, I don't think I qualified for the scholarship because im not african american. And why isn't the campus authorities taking action against those with their hate speech against white students? Makes me wonder. It wouldn't shock me as crimes against whites occur across america perpetrated by those solely attacking a citizen because they are white you will see more of this occurring. Its all or nothing. Fair is fair.

E

EmptyTimCup

your Benifit from White Privilege

you do not need a group to protect your rights

your very existence Oppresses Others

protectmd

If the very existence of white people oppresses others, then why isn't society segregated so that other racially segregated communities can thrive? Clearly, if that comment was true, you would see black communities where white people don't live flourishing! According to your standards, Langley Park a predominately Hispanic area should be on its way to the top right! According to that idea, if you were to divide the United States into racially divided sections, and if we were to segregate all of these regions, your saying that other races would thrive right, because the lack of white people would allow them to thrive because white people "oppress" other races by their presence? You make no sense. :jerry:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If the very existence of white people oppresses others, then why isn't society segregated so that other racially segregated communities can thrive? Clearly, if that comment was true, you would see black communities where white people don't live flourishing! According to your standards, Langley Park a predominately Hispanic area should be on its way to the top right! According to that idea, if you were to divide the United States into racially divided sections, and if we were to segregate all of these regions, your saying that other races would thrive right, because the lack of white people would allow them to thrive because white people "oppress" other races by their presence? You make no sense. :jerry:

I think your sarcasmometer is oppressed.:ohwell:

acommondisaster

The comments posted after the article were very interesting. After reading the comments, I've decided everyone gets one or no one gets one.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I was hoping I could get JPC to comment on the thread, this one is right up his alley!

A JPC apostle is interviewed in the article, some kid named Liam, a sophmore music major. He goes full tilt boogie with a white student union equalling a hate group. :lmao:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Well thank you Mr. Obama, for getting us back to the 60's and erasing any progress that we might happen to have made in the past 50 years with learning to live together.

All or none and my preference is NONE.

We're all people, dammit! What difference does it make if skin is a different color, or people have a different cultural heritage. Last time I looked, most of us got issued the same arms, legs, eyes, ears, hearts, lungs, kidneys, etc. God forbid we all looked exactly alike -- how boring!

Get a grip folks! Children are watching you. Even worse, they're copying you.

protectmd

Well selecting the NONE option would mean disbanding special interest groups that represent race on campus and throughout the school systems in the US. Not to mention, these other organizations that help "minority" groups should no longer receive federal funding to further their racist agendas. At some point, someone must have realized this system would backfire because whites would become the minority, and they too would demand their own advocacy groups. Sure you could try and get the SPLC to label these pop ups a hate group, but the reality is, the gravy train is up. Its all or none. This whole its ok for us but not you to do it is ridiculous.

This hot button issue has been brewing for years and is simply boiling over. People simply aren't going to take it anymore. Wake up America.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Attachments

• fc6993a64f22bc90317757fa635bdfd1.jpg
    fc6993a64f22bc90317757fa635bdfd1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 79

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If you can last long enough, the question and answer session is a real eye opener. I think the speaker does a good job of laying out the purpose of the group.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
If you can last long enough, the question and answer session is a real eye opener. I think the speaker does a good job of laying out the purpose of the group.

The black members of that audience (even brought in some scabs from outside Towson to participate) certainly appear threatened by a single white guy pointing out the justice of allowing a White student union on campus.