N. Korea warns US troops threaten 'all-out war'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
N. Korea warns US troops threaten 'all-out war' | News.com.au

NORTH Korea on Friday called for the withdrawal of US troops from South Korea, saying their prolonged presence could spawn an "all-out war".

The US troops' presence has turned the Korean peninsula into "the world's biggest hotspot", the North's foreign ministry said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

"If the US seeks to keep its forces in South Korea, contrary to the unanimous desire of the regional people, it had better get itself ready to taste an all-out war with (North Korea)," it said.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Well, that doesn't make much sense.

Wouldn't make a much sense to back down either...

BOP

Well, that doesn't make much sense.

Wouldn't make a much sense to back down either...

The Won would apologize, but he's way too absorbed in trying to convince his worshipers to vote for him again.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

N. Korea warns US troops threaten 'all-out war'

N. Korea warns US troops threaten 'all-out war' | News.com.au

NORTH Korea on Friday called for the withdrawal of US troops from South Korea, saying their prolonged presence could spawn an "all-out war".

The US troops' presence has turned the Korean peninsula into "the world's biggest hotspot", the North's foreign ministry said in a statement carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.

"If the US seeks to keep its forces in South Korea, contrary to the unanimous desire of the regional people, it had better get itself ready to taste an all-out war with (North Korea)," it said.

It looks to me that they are just telling the reality in simple and straight forward words with due honesty and accuracy.

The USA has no real right or business being in that area, and we had no real right to have ever entered into that arena.

We the USA are the only one who refuse to make peace (they rightly refuse to surrender), and we are the ones paying a huge price to keep our military in a foreign Country.

They are the Koreans as in they are the ones who belong there.

:whistle:

RPMDAD

It looks to me that they are just telling the reality in simple and straight forward words with due honesty and accuracy.

The USA has no real right or business being in that area, and we had no real right to have ever entered into that arena.

We the USA are the only one who refuse to make peace (they rightly refuse to surrender), and we are the ones paying a huge price to keep our military in a foreign Country.

Sir, the more i read your posts the bigger the idiot you become. You obviously hate anything white or American. You have such a problem with this country why don't you move over to Africa or any other country of your choosing and see how you assimilate yourself into that environment. I see a big fail. You have nothing good at all to say about America, so why don't you just leave. That is all ,continue on with your rants.
You seem to be a big fan of British Royalty, go move to the UK.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sir, the more i read your posts the bigger the idiot you become. You obviously hate anything white or American. You have such a problem with this country why don't you move over to Africa or any other country of your choosing and see how you assimilate yourself into that environment. I see a big fail. You have nothing good at all to say about America, so why don't you just leave. That is all ,continue on with your rants.

Thank you! I've said this before. I've never seen a more un American than JPC. \

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

He won't move because he probably won't get their public dole. If they have it.

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"

STOP BREATHING MY AIR you POS!

bcp

In My Opinion
:

NORTH Korea on Friday called for the withdrawal of US troops from South Korea

Ok, Im going to try to go about it differently this time.
JPC, North Korea and South Korea dont like each other. North Korea does not like the U.S South Korea likes us more.

North Korea most likely wants the U.S out of South Korea so they can attack without our intervention.

Heres the deal. They know we will whoop them. (unless they go nuke, but then why would they, they might win the physical war, but the would destroy the land they want)
So, they throw out a threat, get out or we will beat you up. They know they cant beat us so this is their only hope.

Lets say we leave. Monday, lets pick monday, we take all our toys and go home.
by Friday, North Korea is marching into South Korea and we lose one of our last democracies in that territory.

Until South Korea asks us to leave, we have to stay.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Sir, the more i read your posts the bigger the idiot you become. You obviously hate anything white or American.

It's understandable.

All the white Americans he sees in the mirror are child deserting scumbags who live on the charity of other Americans.

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Ok, Im going to try to go about it differently this time.

You "bcp" have just demonstrated a superiority over your trashy comrades, which means now I am going to have to withdraw some of the nasty insults that I have thought about you.

Perhaps this is just a temporary phenomenon?

JPC, North Korea and South Korea dont like each other. North Korea does not like the U.S South Korea likes us more.

You really are just referring to the puppet gov we have set up in South Korea, and we have our American arsenal of weapons pointed at both the North and at the South, so yes the South likes us at the point of a gun.

If, as we are told, the South Korea Republic is so well developed and richer and better armed - then we the USA have no need to protect the South from the weaker North - but for unreal reason we have to defend the stronger South from the weaker North - which is thereby a lie.

North Korea most likely wants the U.S out of South Korea so they can attack without our intervention.

South Korea has double the population of the North, link, and the people of both North and South Korea are of the same race, and before the military occupation by the USA the Korean people lived happily together crossing from one side to the other - except then there was no North and South divide as the divide only happened by the US military occupation of the southern peninsula.

North Korea is not enemies with their own brethren in South Korea, as they are only enemies with our foreign occupation by America who threatens everything and everyone.

Link = Today, U.S. military officers prefer to deal with conservative, pro-American veterans groups and tend to dismiss anti-base activists as radicals or North Korean sympathisers.

Heres the deal. They know we will whoop them. (unless they go nuke, but then why would they, they might win the physical war, but the would destroy the land they want)
So, they throw out a threat, get out or we will beat you up. They know they cant beat us so this is their only hope.

You are mostly correct in that - as the USA is an international bully, as we threaten the entire world with our military violence.

The North stands up to the bully because they are willing to fight the bully even if they must lose the fight, it is very brave and honorable of the North.

Lets say we leave. Monday, lets pick monday, we take all our toys and go home.
by Friday, North Korea is marching into South Korea and we lose one of our last democracies in that territory.

There is no reason to expect the North to invade the South, but even if they did the South Koreans have a huge military supplied by the USA, link HERE, and that does not include the US military in their Country, and South Korea has over double the population of the North, so smaller guys do not attack bigger guys, and if they did then we could expect for the South to win such a war without any help from the USA.

Until South Korea asks us to leave, we have to stay.

Their gov is a puppet gov propped up by the USA military.

So if the USA were to leave, then the Korean people could and would elect their own leaders, and they would start handling their own business, as they do not need our military occupation.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I do not hate my Country - no, as I just hate what trashy people have done to my Country.

It makes more sense to me that the hateful warmongers and bigots in our USA are the ones who need to be put down.

I would not want the American warmongers and bigots to move out of my USA because nobody else and no other Country would deserve to have our trash dumped onto them.

For me to leave my USA and go to Africa or to Britain then that would be like me abandoning my ship instead of me staying here and me helping to save our America from the warmongers and bigots that do infest our population here.

If you believe that you and your own nasty kind are the owners or the rightful representatives of this USA then you are mistaken, and you need to be given a more proper taste of your rightful and determined opposition.

:patriot:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
As my mouse has a good scroll function, I am able to just slide by JPC's attempt at using letters to form literate words when someone else quotes him, he's in my kill file (for those of you who remember Usenet :howdy: ).

As for North Korea, most of what they spew is for domestic consumption to help keep their own people cowed.

An example of Paradisaical Communism, the "People's Republic" of North Korea, isn't; "Animal Farm" in live action.

Last edited:

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

As for North Korea, most of what they spew is for domestic consumption to help keep their own people cowed.

It seems to me that applies more accurately to our USA.

In that the American propaganda is primarily intended to mislead the American public opinion regarding the realities of the united Korea.

:patriot:

bcp

In My Opinion
Having a base in South Korea also gives us advantage should china or Russia decide it would be a good idea to go after the U.S

JPCusick

My real name.
Repair.

Having a base in South Korea also gives us advantage should china or Russia decide it would be a good idea to go after the U.S

That is about it - plain and simple.

We had no right or business going into Korea in the first place, and we have no right or business to be there ever after.

It is an American military occupation of an innocent and harmless Country who we have divided and abused for far to long.

North Korea who openly defies the American bully is the true noble character there.