Aquarium request

Broke90GSX

Does anyone know of a local petshop in St. Mary's that caters to Fish? I hate going into Walmart/Petsmart looking at their terrible selection. I am looking for a 55 gal. min. tank w/ all associated products. If you have the above, please PM me with the details. Thanks!

Rob

Once I finish the basement in our house, I want to put in a 90 G. MINIMUM, more like a 125. If you find a good place in SoMD, let me know please, otherwise it's off to Randlestown to the Aquarium Center for me.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Corner Critters in Leonardtown :yay: They have quite a good selection of fishes and fish supplies. Talk to the owner/manager if you go in though vs. the younger guys there. :wink: They're very knowledgeable and fair. I used to go to Petsmart in Waldork but those folks wouldn't know a fish if I slapped 'em in the face with one. :duh: Walmart is good for lower-cost supplies, but they didn't seem to have as good a selection in fish when I went in there. :ohwell: Corner Critters has just about every kind of fish I've looked for and then some ... they've set up a few salt tanks too with Nemo fish that look wayyy cool!

crabcake

Originally posted by Dymphna
Huntr wants to know if this is the place that specialzes in reptiles?

My guess after being there a few times is they specialize in reptiles and fish, as they have a pretty good assortment of both. But I find them to be very knowledgeable/helpful when it comes to my fish tank. :ohwell:

I'll be 10-feet under before any reptiles are allowed through our front door! :nono:

Originally posted by tatercake
My guess after being there a few times is they specialize in reptiles and fish, as they have a pretty good assortment of both. But I find them to be very knowledgeable/helpful when it comes to my fish tank. :ohwell:
Thanks. Now, if they are still open in another year or 2 when it is time to finish the basment, do you REALLY think I will remember, much less be able to find, this tread?

crabcake

Originally posted by huntr1
Thanks. Now, if they are still open in another year or 2 when it is time to finish the basment, do you REALLY think I will remember, much less be able to find, this tread?

I'm sure your lazy ass will just ask someone else to find it for you. :wink:

crabcake

Originally posted by huntr1
And I'm sure you pain in my ass will find it for me.:wink:

:nono: that's your better half's job. she gets the joy of picking up after your slackin' azz till death do you part, or till love lasts, or whatever she vowed to do.

Originally posted by tatercake
:nono: that's your better half's job. she gets the joy of picking up after your slackin' azz till death do you part, or till love lasts, till she finds the key to the ammo box, or whatever she vowed to do.

A

angelphish

Another good one is House of tropicals in Glen Burnie. Its as good or better than the one in Randlestown.
The place in Leonardtown is just a nickel and dime kinda fish store and their supplies prices are outrageous.