Thread: The Old Country Store Medleys Neck

The Old Country Store Medleys Neck

I heard a rumor the other day that Fat Boy's Country Store was under new management. Does anyone know if this is true? I hope so cause I couldnt stand the guy who had it before. His wife was nice, but he was a "richard cranium" if you know what I mean. I know the hot dog guy and his wife are working the kitchen down there but know who manages it.

It's been thru a lot of change lately....not sure which 'richard cranium' u are referring to but the guy from Phoenix radio was running it for a bit, and then another guy ran it for like six weeks. I hear a girl is running now and hot dog guy just got involved.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsymcgee View Post
    It's been thru a lot of change lately....not sure which 'richard cranium' u are referring to but the guy from Phoenix radio was running it for a bit, and then another guy ran it for like six weeks. I hear a girl is running now and hot dog guy just got involved.
    The husband and wife I was talking about was before the radio guy. His wife was a Wise I believe, but he was just an arrogant A-hole. Oh well, if someone else has it, I may give it a try. Used to be my favorite old watering hole when Al Herring was running it.

Richard cranium, lol. I've never heard that before!
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult....

Members who have read this thread: 1