Casting Call : Horror Mini Series

MakeupbySammit

Hi Everyone! I am an independent filmmaker in SOMD and I am currently working on a Horror Mini Series. I am looking for a dedicated cast to work with, and some amazing new talent in the SOMD area.

Below is a brief description of the Series as well as the type of characters we are looking for. If anyone is interested please send an email to Makeupbysammit@gmail.com with a Headshot/Photo and a short description about yourself, including your name and age!

I appreciate your time! I look forward to hearing from you!

-Sammit

Summary:
Fairy Tales aren't real. There is no such thing as faries, mermaids, or flying pirate ships. Neverland isn't a real place either, or is it? Its a childs worst nightmare according to Patrick, a young boy who believes that the evil in all fairy tales exists. Children say they never want to grow up, but in this story they don't have a choice. Blood Thirsty Pirates, Flesh Eating Indians, Soul Stealing Mermaids, and Entrancing Faries create the world we grew up to know as Neverland. Children come to Neverland all the time, but they never leave. Can Whitney stop the horror from walking in her front door?

Stay Tuned!

Currently Casting:

2 Females Age 18-24
3 Females Age 16-21
5 Males Age 16-21
2 Males Age 9-13