My boy needs a home

asknapp

I have a Merauke blue tongue skink that I've had for two years. I love him to death, but unfortunately, it seems I've developed a sensitivity to his bedding. Every time I change his cage, I go into acute respiratory distress. He is one of the first captive bred Merauke babies, bred by Bill Schwinn. If you'd like, I will sell his 40 gallon glass tank with him, and his last remaining bag of eco-Earth bedding. $275 for everything together (plants, lights, dishes, etc), but I'm open to offers. Blue tongues are one of the easiest reptiles to care for, however, I'd prefer someone with reptile experience. If you'd like to ask some questions about Diesel, you can reach me at xo.gypsy@yahoo.com

PRICE REDUCED!! 225 will take him.

Last edited:

asknapp

He pretty much responds to whatever you call him, as long as you're calling him for dinner. He's always been fed a very balanced diet of chicken, ground turkey, kale, greens, squash, etc. I would prefer his new owner continue to add some Vitamin D to his meals. He is also used to going outside during the summer.

somdfunguy

not impressed
He pretty much responds to whatever you call him, as long as you're calling him for dinner. He's always been fed a very balanced diet of chicken, ground turkey, kale, greens, squash, etc. I would prefer his new owner continue to add some Vitamin D to his meals. He is also used to going outside during the summer.

Does he use android or iPhone?

somdfunguy

not impressed
He prefers android. Effective operating system without the pretentious fan club.
That's good, I was thinking about naming him that. It would be a good Christmas present for my child.

Does he do any tricks or can he be trained? I have a little bike I'd like him to ride.

asknapp

So dog food would work?

Some people feed high quality dog and cat food. But he always got leftovers-if we had chicken, I'd cut off a small piece and make it for him. He likes KFC chicken and Chick Fil A nuggets...but I try not to feed him that too much