Thompsons Seafood, Leonardtown

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Sorry won't go there after what I saw this past summer,and the way a mixed race couple was treated.

1. What did you see?
2. How was the couple treated?

If you cannot answer these two simple questions, I have problems with your integrity.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I won't eat there because I had two meals in one sitting that sucked. Just ask RR.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I won't eat there because I had two meals in one sitting that sucked. Just ask RR.

My comment wasn't about the food, as for my expierience it has alway been good, but about the integrity of the poster.

.......and I don't recall you saying anything good about a restaurant othr than McDonalds.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My comment wasn't about the food, as for my expierience it has alway been good, but about the integrity of the poster.

.......and I don't recall you saying anything good about a restaurant othr than McDonalds.

Then you've missed quite a few of my posts, because I post the good as well as the bad.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I did not start this post ,all I did was comment.The statement is true,your ignorance is cowardly.
Well if you ate at Kevins, you know that you place your order at the counter and they bring the food to you. If they went in and just sat down, they would not be waited on. I know Kevin will survive without your or their business.

You didn't complain about your service or food but I suppose you will now.

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
if you ate at kevins you know that you place your order at the counter and they bring the food to you. If they went in and just sat down, they would not be waited on.

:yeahthat: Baja's right. You place your order, then sit down and eventually they bring it to you. If you just walk in and sit down, nobody will ever show up at the table to take an order or get you drinks or anything. So BigBlue, it sounds as if you and the couple were clueless on the SOP in there. :ohwell:

stockgirl

Stocki
....they were seated,then ignored, till they left.

Yet, one of my black gf's posted on fb about how wonderful their food AND service were a few weeks back. I also know that my cousin and her black bf go there quite frequently. They love it as well. :rolleyes:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The Thompson family has been serving food to all customers regardless of race for many decades. If the couple went up to the counter and ordered, they would have been served. They must not have followed procedure.