Forum rules or dirty words.

What is your opinion about the profanity on forum?

• #1 Profanity is unfitting for a Community Forum.

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • #2 Dirty language is okay on this forum.

• #3 The rules say no dirty language so there is not to be any.

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • #4 The Moderator does not enforce it so the rules mean nothing.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #5 The dirty words are okay because they irritate JPC.

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • #6 Mature grown up people use profanity so it can be used here too.

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • #7 When the Moderator does not care then no one else need care either.

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • #8 I never post profanity but other people do.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • #9 Can use acronyms and lie about its meaning being dirty.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #10 It is not asking too much for people to refrain from using dirty language on the forum.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • #11 To hell with the forum rules.

• #12 Just change the name to "The dirty Community Forum".

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • #13 Other reason to stop the profanity.

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • #14 Other reason to keep using profanity on the forum.

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Bay_Kat

Tropical
JPC, if you don't like it, why do you stay?

If anything all the white people here should be offended by you. You scream about profanity, but what about all of you racial posts toward white people. I think there have been quite a few things that you've posted things that should have at least gotten you a time out, but I'm not going to be a cry baby like you.

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

JPC, if you don't like it, why do you stay?

If anything all the white people here should be offended by you. You scream about profanity, but what about all of you racial posts toward white people. I think there have been quite a few things that you've posted things that should have at least gotten you a time out, but I'm not going to be a cry baby like you.

It is true that I may have to just leave this forum and stop posting here.

This website and the company who owns it does claim to be a "Community Forum" and it is their rules that no profanity or foul language be used on the forum.

Every person on this forum had to give our agreement to the rules when we registered, and so everyone here has given their own word that we will not post obscenities or profanities, and the forum is meant to be for our southern Maryland Community and so the rules apply to the Company which owns this website too.

Having discussions about racial issues and racial debates is to be expected in our society and on any discussion forum, but profanity and obscenities are not.

I do not object if people get angry at me or tell me off or follow me around or even starting a survey asking whether I am a racist or not, and that is fine with me, but the Forum rules declare - "No foul language. If they don't say it on regular television, you cannot say it on here."

Why will not you stick to your word? we all did agree to the rules.

:shrug:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
It is true that I may have to just leave this forum and stop posting here.

This website and the company who owns it does claim to be a "Community Forum" and it is their rules that no profanity or foul language be used on the forum.

Every person on this forum had to give our agreement to the rules when we registered, and so everyone here has given their own word that we will not post obscenities or profanities, and the forum is meant to be for our southern Maryland Community and so the rules apply to the Company which owns this website too.

Having discussions about racial issues and racial debates is to be expected in our society and on any discussion forum, but profanity and obscenities are not.

I do not object if people get angry at me or tell me off or follow me around or even starting a survey asking whether I am a racist or not, and that is fine with me, but the Forum rules declare - "No foul language. If they don't say it on regular television, you cannot say it on here."

Why will not you stick to your word? we all did agree to the rules.

You're absolutely right, you should just stop posting here.

And I have not seen anything posted, on the forums that I have not seen on regular TV.

JPCusick

My real name.
Reply.

And I have not seen anything posted, on the forums that I have not seen on regular TV.

You really failed to answer the question.

Why will you not stick to your word? why will not you stand by the agreement?

The registration to the forum was free, and all one has to do is agree to the short list of very simple rules - no dirty language.

warneckutz

Wirelessly posted

JPCusick said:

The registration to the forum was free, and all one has to do is agree to the short list of very simple rules - no dirty language.

Dumbass, go back to playing with Hector.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Dumbass,
the forum filters the language it finds undesirable. if it's not blocked, it' s safe. Some people try to fool he filters, but generally Vrai sits them in a corner to think about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

With the caveat that if they can't say it on TV, you can't say it on here.

Is this about the post where someone said "lmfao" and you found it objectionable and profane? Because of course you realize that there is a musical group called LMFAO, and I believe they won a Grammy last go-round (or at least were nominated). Therefore LMFAO is indeed something that is heard on TV, and not outside the forum rules and guidelines.

If you want to ##### about something, ##### about the fact that they say "#####" on TV all the time, yet it is still censored on here.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
lol! I like to use the word "turd" 'cause it exquisitely describes what the Romney-Ryan team is constantly feeding the public.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With the caveat that if they can't say it on TV, you can't say it on here.

Is this about the post where someone said "lmfao" and you found it objectionable and profane? Because of course you realize that there is a musical group called LMFAO, and I believe they won a Grammy last go-round (or at least were nominated). Therefore LMFAO is indeed something that is heard on TV, and not outside the forum rules and guidelines.

If you want to ##### about something, ##### about the fact that they say "#####" on TV all the time, yet it is still censored on here.
:yeahthat: No sh!t !