Debate thread?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Is there an official one yet? I know last week it was started the day before the debate but I haven't seen anything.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Guess this is it. Think I'm going to watch on PBS tonight, was told the after show there is pretty unbiased.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Guess this is it. Think I'm going to watch on PBS tonight, was told the after show there is pretty unbiased.

Okay then. If anyone wants to make it really fun, here is this debates drinking game.

Attachments

• JJRpwcRic0a2JOFth60-KQ2.jpg
    JJRpwcRic0a2JOFth60-KQ2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 285
Honey Boo Boo is endorsing Obama... wonder if he's hitting the go-go juice and Butterfingers before tonight's debate?:coffee:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Really? I need to go look up who is doing that show...

One from each side, Fair and balanced! :yay:

NewsHour special contributors Rick Davis and Mo Elleithee return for a third time to share their perspectives on Tuesday's town hall debate.

Davis served as campaign manager for both of Sen. John McCain's presidential bids, and Elleithee is a Democratic strategist who worked for Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential effort. The pair recently offered their takes on the first presidential debate and the only vice presidential debate of the 2012 seasonhttp://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2012/10/two-takes-obama-vs-romney-round-2.html

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honey Boo Boo is endorsing Obama... wonder if he's hitting the go-go juice and Butterfingers before tonight's debate?:coffee:

Ooh, how cool would it be if he started spinning around and talking about how he wants to pull Michelle's hair?

E

EmptyTimCup

I've got school tomorrow. Then a million things to do, company coming in tomorrow night, then it's party time! :getdown:

yeah my vacation starts @ 1500 tomorrow ......

I am going to be in Fl Sunday, are you anywhere near melbourne ?

TPD

the poor dad
:tantrum You started without me!

I'll be back - going to get a hotdog and some utz crab chips. What alcoholic beverage goes with hotdogs? I've got plum wine, kaluha, rum, vodka, tequila...hmmmm