How do you handle this?

~mellabella~

How do you get annoying sales people to leave the FIRST time you say you aren't interested? I typically don't answer the door, but sometimes they catch me when I'm working in the yard or getting ready to leave and they just won't go away.

How do you get annoying sales people to leave the FIRST time you say you aren't interested? I typically don't answer the door, but sometimes they catch me when I'm working in the yard or getting ready to leave and they just won't go away.

Go to the door with a gun. The first time. :coffee:

Last edited:

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

I tell people I'm not the homeowner, just house sitting while the homeowners are overseas for a very long time. I can't stand solicitors!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I do not try to be nice like a lot of women do. I say no very firmly and say the words "I am not interested" and throw em the ##### face if they continue.

My barking pit bull doesnt hurt either :killingme

luvmygdaughters

I said I'm not interested, now please remove yourself from my property. Than post "NO Trespassing/Soliciting" signs on your property.

~mellabella~

I tell people I'm not the homeowner, just house sitting while the homeowners are overseas for a very long time. I can't stand solicitors!

They are a pain! I look younger than I am so there have been times that I've been asked if my parents are home. During those times I just say "nope" and shut the door. If only they were all so easy to turn away.

FED_UP

You don't shake their hand when they extend it to you, habit of people to shake hands right away, I don't know their hand has been. You don't let them finish the first sentence, interrupt right away "I am not interested". I they persist, repeat that one more time, if they are still there shut the door in their face, if your caught outside you just have to get ignorant with them or I like the someone mentioned "I am house sitting" ha ha.

Vince

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested. Please leave." It's that simple. If they choose to remain, the sentence, "what part of leave didn't you understand?" They leave.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I just keep asking them stupid question after stupid question till they get fed up and leave. They are going to waste my time, Ill waste theirs too. :coffee: