Lost beagles, McIntosh Road, Hollywood

Restless

Hi! Our two beagles dug out of our yard yesterday and haven't returned. We live off of McIntosh Road on Beechwood Lane. We are near Jones Road and Burnt Mill Road.

Brownie is an older white and brown female beagle, very faded colors. Reagan is a brown, white & black beagle, 2 years old, male. They are both wearing new collars with tags.

If you see them, please call me at 301-904-6938 or post here. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 180

Restless

Hi! Our two beagles dug out of our yard yesterday and haven't returned. We live off of McIntosh Road on Beechwood Lane. We are near Jones Road and Burnt Mill Road.

Brownie is an older white and brown female beagle, very faded colors. Reagan is a brown, white & black beagle, 2 years old, male. They are both wearing new collars with tags.

If you see them, please call me at 301-904-6938 or post here. Thanks so much.

Here is picture of Reagan. It wouldn't upload with the other post.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 217

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
There are pets lost and found maryland and southern maryland, both run by the same lady. If you want to be added to the group, you can friend me on FB and Ill add you. Just send me a pm.

Restless

They are home!

Brownie showed up the day after they went missing. Reagan, however, was picked up by the animal warden and taken to doggie jail. We bailed him out the next morning for $25.

We are so thankful to have them both back. They are little stinkers though. We are looking into getting an electric fence in addition to our regular fence so they can't get out (or so you would think). Lol. Does anyone have any recommendations? They aren't cheap, but we are desperate. Thanks for all your suggestions and for watching out for them.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Brownie showed up the day after they went missing. Reagan, however, was picked up by the animal warden and taken to doggie jail. We bailed him out the next morning for $25.

We are so thankful to have them both back. They are little stinkers though. We are looking into getting an electric fence in addition to our regular fence so they can't get out (or so you would think). Lol. Does anyone have any recommendations? They aren't cheap, but we are desperate. Thanks for all your suggestions and for watching out for them.

:yahoo: Glad they are back. Clinton fence has good prices, not sure if they do electric though.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
Electric fence as in exposed like for farm animals?

I tried the underground electric fence and it wasn't reliable. You never knew when the collar batteries would die and my beagle would also just test and test the vibrate warning until the battery died and he was on his way. Ended up with 4' picket fence set close to the ground and that worked for the beagle and GSD.

Last edited: