Tree down & flooding reports

dgates80

Land of the lost
Thread starter. Starting to hear more and more tree down and flooding reports. Heard a HAZMAT box a few minutes ago for a 500 gallon propane tank leaking, apparently a tree fell on it and knocked it over (I guess..). SMECO outages are climbing.

Tank rolled 20 feet down a hill, and is on the edge of a small cliff with a creek at the bottom a small tree is holding it up. Snapped off distribution lines and regulators, and is leaking. Is near Huntingtown. No fire.

Thread starter. Starting to hear more and more tree down and flooding reports. Heard a HAZMAT box a few minutes ago for a 500 gallon propane tank leaking, apparently a tree fell on it and knocked it over (I guess..). SMECO outages are climbing.

Tank rolled 20 feet down a hill, and is on the edge of a small cliff with a creek at the bottom a small tree is holding it up. Snapped off distribution lines and regulators, and is leaking. Is near Huntingtown. No fire.

Just reminded my to turn on my scanner. Thanks.

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie

Yikes! And this storm as barely started yet!

Moved_south

Numerous cows in the roadway. Didn't catch where. Keep your eyes peeled.

That made me giggle. My husband and I have a running joke about cows during storms.... "Twister" reference. Actually just had him call to check on me bout an hour ago and the first thing he said when I answered the phone was "Cow!"

Wenchy

Hot Flash
Crap! I'm in a frigging courtyard surrounded by concrete. This is just starting? It sounds like a war going on out there.

I know :drama:

Please pray for my children and may all of you and yours be safe.