Campaigning to move halloween to Saturday

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why move it? Wednesday should be fine and the kiddies should be able to TorT with no problem.

C

czygvtwkr

Where i come from the town set the trick-or-treating night and hours to do it. It was usually a Friday or Saturday night for 2 hours. I miss that, damn kids showing up at my door from 5PM till 11PM lately.

dbl.13s

I'm for it!

I'm all for moving it no matter if the weather is a factor or not!! I would rather it be on a weekend night!!!

dawn

I am sure quite a few people will still be without power on Wednesday and trick or treating or going to the store for candy will be one of the last things on their mind!

MMM_donuts

Probably because they've been stuck inside all day and ate all the Halloween candy. They need to buy more. :shrug:

I didn't buy any Halloween candy. Sandy had better get up and out over herself so I can get out and get some candy for the 3 halloweeners I'm expecting this year.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
As a rule, when I buy Halloween candy, I get things no one in the house likes, that way I know it will be here when the trick or treaters come.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I haven't given out candy in about 13 yrs. We always take the kids so we are not home. No one trick or treats where we live now anyways.

buddscreekman

I don't know about anyone else's situation but for us,we never lost power. Honestly,this storm hasn't been much of anything - a good soaking and some wind. Unless when the light of day comes and everything looks bad,I'd say tomorrow will work out. As long as it is safe to ride around and streets are clear,we'll be out tomorrow.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Where i come from the town set the trick-or-treating night and hours to do it. It was usually a Friday or Saturday night for 2 hours. I miss that, damn kids showing up at my door from 5PM till 11PM lately.

Interesting. Where I come from, that was predetermined being that we already have a holiday called Halloween. Where I come from the town doesn't arbitrarily decide when to open Christmas presents either since that seemed pretty obvious too.

tom88

Halloween is on Wednesday. I'm sorry to report that if you come to my house, as ell as many other houses, there will be nothing for the trick or treaters on Saturday. Why change it?