Found a cat!

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I found a cat. Well he/she found me. It's very skinny. I gave it a can of tuna so do I call Animal control or is there a cat Rescue? I'd loved to keep him/her but I'm very Allergic.

SoMDGirl42

I found a cat. Well he/she found me. It's very skinny. I gave it a can of tuna so do I call Animal control or is there a cat Rescue? I'd loved to keep him/her but I'm very Allergic.

It might help if you posted where you found it. I know there is an older couple in Callaway looking for their lost cat.

SugarBear47

found cat

What color is the cat? My neighbor moved and on the way to new house the cat jumped out the window. It's a small black female...nice friendly cat.

animalluvr4life

animal luvr
Wow. I called Animal control. What a lovely bunch! :sarcasm:
did they tell you you fed it now its your cat? They tried that line one me once with a dog that was dropped off by someone during the middle of the night and said its my dog my problem. I had to sit there and explain to the sheriffs office since animal control wasn't open what the deal was and she called the a/w and explained to him what had happened and the a/w called me back and he came and got the pitbull. he told me then and there the dog most likely would be pts because it was vicious.

sm8

I was told they pretty much do not do anything about cats. I was acused of catching neighbor cats and having them spayed or nuetered and then letting them go. Animal control pretty much said if I deny it there is nothing they can do and smiled.

kk2187

It might help if you posted where you found it. I know there is an older couple in Callaway looking for their lost cat.

Is there a description of this cat? We had a dirty (muddy) black cat show up that we hadn't seen before. It was kind of hunched, like it had been hit, or hurt it's legs/back somehow.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So whatever happened to this kitty ?

Just catching up on past posts. Not that we have space, as we do not sadly.

We are still trying to place two shy neutered male buddies that are being fostered, and also a shy gray spayed female, All are young, just shy until they get to know you.