McKay's in Hollywood

stockgirl

Stocki
Good news!

If it's anything like the one in Leonardtown I will be :yahoo:

Last I heard, they weren't going to be a grocery store. I was told by employees that it was going to be like a bodega. The BayNet was told that during a liquor board meeting as well.

skins77

Last I heard, they weren't going to be a grocery store. I was told by employees that it was going to be like a bodega. The BayNet was told that during a liquor board meeting as well.

it's going to be an upscale grocery store. kinda like woodburns was in solomons

Restless

Not sure why they would build an upscale grocery store there. Most of the people living nearby are pretty poor.

Wenchy

Hot Flash

Hmmm.

it's going to be an upscale grocery store. kinda like woodburns was in solomons

I never made it to Woodburns. A different kind of grocery store is always welcome to me.

FL, Giant and even Nicks are a downing experience.

and just guess who owned that ...

???

It will not last.

What does?

that may be true but it is beautiful inside. they have put a lot of hard work & money into this store

I can't wait to see it!

skins77

I was really hoping they would do a copy cat version of Nick's of Clinton. I would love it!

It will be sorta like nicks. They will cut to order for you in the meat dept. if you want a certain kind of steak they will cut it for you fresh on the spot. All you have to do is ask them

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I was really hoping they would do a copy cat version of Nick's of Clinton. I would love it!

I loved the Nick's in PF, never went to the Clinton. When I buy bad tasting meat three times in a row I want to smack myself.

I don't know what happened there.

Guys in security vests didn't make me feel better. Prince Frederick...really?

Toxick

Splat
For you and your family,
We give you this guarantee,
It always pays to shop at McKays!
McKay's FOOD STOOOOORE!

Cha!

stockgirl

Stocki
I would rather support a local chain.
I am not too fond of the owner so I really do not have much to say about any of his establishments. He's let them all go to crap. The one in Leonardtown is decent, but the prices are horrible.