Ping Vrai....

edinsomd

The lumpia at the Oriental Market at the confluence of Rt 5, Indian Bridge and Flat Iron are pretty tasty.

*belch*

That is all.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Really? I don't live far from there and miss Emily's lumpia, so if it's anywhere close to hers, I will check it out. Love me some lumpia. :yum:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Really? I don't live far from there and miss Emily's lumpia, so if it's anywhere close to hers, I will check it out. Love me some lumpia. :yum:

Nemph (?) one of the owners is a great lady.
The lumpia sauce has a nice kick.

stockgirl

Stocki

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352948453892.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352948453892.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 69

edinsomd

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yikes: :killingme

There has got to be a good story here. Maybe even worthy of a Sea Story.

You do know the difference between a Sea Story and a fairy tale, right? If not, please allow me to help.

A fairy tale starts with "Once upon a time..." and ends with "...and they all lived happily ever after."

A Sea Story, however, begins with "Now this ain't no sh!t...." And always ends with "...and then we were all ****ed."

So now this ain't no sh!t. There I wuz at 20,000 feet, just me and my lumpia sauce....

:killingme

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Review on that link says the store is closed. Now dangit if I'm going to drive all the way down there from Cobb Neck for lumpia, I need to know the place is for realz.
The people who owned it originally moved out after the flood, they're now in the Callaway shopping center behind A&W. A new owner has taken over the old store for the last year, there is also another oriental (filipino)market by Big Lots, it's behind 2000 Liquors.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I agree the lumpia there is the bomb. They also make other yummy items too. And they've changed the layout and restocked in there since the former owners. It is so nice and clean and yummy throughout the whole store. I didn't like going in there too much before, but now I think I'll frequent them.

The giant said it is owned by the folks that owned Emily's, and that where Emily's was is a new Korean place. I don't know about that, but I'm up for Korean too.