Too Young the Hero

PJay

Looking for something to watch one night I luckily found this movie.
I really got upset learning of his treatment and wanted to do something for him, but found after doing a search he's no longer with us.

The movie is the true story of Calvin Graham who at the age of twelve succeeded in joining the Navy during World War ll. Turns out, though the war was a piece of cake compared to what was in his future....

mamatutu

mama to two
Looking for something to watch one night I luckily found this movie.
I really got upset learning of his treatment and wanted to do something for him, but found after doing a search he's no longer with us.

The movie is the true story of Calvin Graham who at the age of twelve succeeded in joining the Navy during World War ll. Turns out, though the war was a piece of cake compared to what was in his future....

I was going to bed, but saw your thread. I have not seen that movie, but it sounds like a definite full tissue box. Then I googled his story.

Calvin Graham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why did this crap happen to him, and why does this crap still happen in our country? Patriotism runs deep in a lot of us, otherwise, America would have gone down the crapper along time ago. God bless America, and sleep well, Home.