People prefer Tebow to Obama as Thanksgiving guest

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Americans prefer Tebow to Obama as Thanksgiving dinner guest - NYPOST.com

Tim Tebow is America's most popular Thanksgiving dinner guest, a new survery shows.

According to the survey, conducted by Nielsen, when asked who they would like to have as a Thanksgiving dinner guest, more Americans preferred Tim Tebow to President Obama.

The survey, released today by Destination America, shows that 23 percent of people in the United States said they would prefer the Jets backup to the Commander in Chief, who only garnered five percent of the vote.

Obama was also edged out by Big Bird and Lady Gaga.

puggymom

WTH do people care so much about Tebow? He sucks! And I swear there must be a "Tebow mention" quota. Every time the Jet game is on I hear something like "Sanchez incomplete to Holmes (I know he is on IR but I cannot think of another Jets receiver off the top of my head). And look there is Tebow just standing there scratching his a**."

Chad Pennington was an excellent, maybe not elite, QB who is also religious and very generous with his money and time. Half of these people probably have no clue who he is.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
WTH do people care so much about Tebow? He sucks! And I swear there must be a "Tebow mention" quota. Every time the Jet game is on I hear something like "Sanchez incomplete to Holmes (I know he is on IR but I cannot think of another Jets receiver off the top of my head). And look there is Tebow just standing there scratching his a**."

Chad Pennington was an excellent, maybe not elite, QB who is also religious and very generous with his money and time. Half of these people probably have no clue who he is.

I'd take Tim Tebow over Blaine Gabbert in Jacksonville any day of the week. I'm so glad Gabbert's on IR:).

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I'm just not into hearing the Islam call to morning prayer like obama does. I'd rather the entire family bow their heads in prayer to the creator for thankfulness as we've done yesterday and again today.