Gender and race: the shields of the Obama admin

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
It’s enough to make you ill. The White House press corps are not reporters any longer. They are not simply groupies. They’re way past that.

They are Obama’s guardians. They worship him. How did it come to this?

Dinesh D’Souza spelled it out. It was the number three reason to see 2016: The Movie.
The source of Obama’s lifelong “luck” and power is that guilty white people have gone out of their way to help him and give him whatever he wanted because they feel doing so proves they aren’t racists…and this has enabled him to become the most powerful man in the country despite the fact he seeks America’s ruination.
You can argue about the ruination part, but about the manipulation of race there is no doubt. The lapdog press sees Barack Obama not as a President, but as a national treasure- the first black President- and in need of protection and nurture free of the entanglement of scrutiny. Only Ed Henry of Fox News dares to even ask a serious question of Obama, and Obama bristles at them. The White House press corps have become the Court Jesters to the King, and Obama plays them like fiddles. Obama does use his race as a shield and virtually every criticism of him raises the accusation of racism.
Gender and race: the shields of the Obama adminstration [Reader Post] | Flopping Aces

I post this at the risk of incurring nhToy's enduring hatred.

Attachments

• lapdog-press-1.jpg
    lapdog-press-1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 70

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Chief appears to have picked up a stalker. It's a lot like that toilet paper thingy that sticks to the heel of your shoe in a public toilet. Annoying and useless for anything.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
This is not news. Obama, like any politician, has used his constituency, be what it may, to further his ambitions and achieve his goals. To over simplify this into a pure matter of white guilt is laughable. That is to presume that the GOP was doing such a great job that the ONLY reason to support Obama was so one could talk about having black friends at parties. Plus, it takes away from blaming it on the media. OR the weather or any other handy excuse, anything but the GOP coming to grips with the fact that the way we governed smoothed the way for Obama far better than the media or any level of white guilt ever could.

Very simple fact; had the GOP done a good job when we had the power to do so, Obama never has a chance in '08.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled episode of "The GOP files; In search of how it's not our fault"

:tap:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Yeah, I keep forgetting how respectful the GOP is of the constitution...

As I am of the Gazans 'defending' themselves'.

Our politics are screwed, but I'd rather go with what we got (for now) and tough it out the next four years. I just hope we have an election in four years. (Bookmark this post as a prediction).