leinenkugels snowdrift vanilla porter

T

The Showstopper

Does anyone know of any place in somd that is selling this new beer? I've been reading about it and reallly would like to try it, however every liquor store I've gone to doesn't carry it

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
The 2 places I have seen that carry more craft brews at least on st. Marys are California Wine and Spirit, and the one in Wildewood. Sign of the whale has surprised me before too, only place in the Park that has Sam Adams Cherry Wheat.

somdfunguy

not impressed
Pretty good selection, but a bit leaning towards the gourmet side. Tons of euro stuff, I dont think the domestics are as well represented.

They (Blue Wind) have really scaled back their beer selection. International Beverage is my go to spot as well.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Most liquor stores will let you order what you want as long as you get a set amount - usually at least a case.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Most liquor stores will let you order what you want as long as you get a set amount - usually at least a case.

Thankfully the guy at Market Place Wine and Spirits in Dunkirk hooks me up with my case of Franziskaner Dunkel. When I pick up one, he orders the next to have on hand for me for next time. :yahoo:

T

The Showstopper

I donnt mind the drive at all... just really want to try that, it looks and sounds very good.... everyone in charles county acted like I was crazy when I asked about it... guess to blend in id have to ask for a king cobra....

rmorse

Best places for craft brew, down and around PAX, are:

California Wine and Spirits
International Beverage (On GMR)
ABC Liquor (The dude who used to order the beer from California is now working at ABC.)
Twist (The new place on 235)
Blue Wind (Ehhhh, hit or miss with them)

gemma_rae

Try Nick's in Waldorf. They carry that brand, don't know about the flavor though. They have alot of seasonal stuff right now. Call them (301) 843-4825

I tried a Shandy. My first reaction was WTF is a Shandy.:killingme

Last edited:

somdfunguy

not impressed
International has it, I'm not a fan though.
ara6ejed.jpg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We enjoyed Leinie beers when we lived in northern Illinois. They are a cut above the megabrews, but not quite craft beers. I was unaware that they'd gotten this far east.

Got to chat with John Leinienkugel at the "Great Taste of the Midwest" beer fest in Madison, WI several years ago, very nice fellow. Cares very much for both his family's heritage and the folks who like their beer.