Heating Issue

KDENISE977

Good evening,
We lost our heat on Friday and called our warranty company immediately. Long story short, the repair company said they have the replacement part on order, but now I'm worried. Me, husband and baby are fine downstairs in our home with the pellet stove on, but dogs insist on sleeping in the bedroom and the temp is currently 64. If we shut the bedroom door to keep them downstairs with us where it's toasty warm, they bang on the door and stay upstairs all night. What temp is too cold for them?

RPMDAD

KDENISE, trust me your furry friends will be fine, if they were to get cold they would come downstairs.

:lol: they're probably sweating at 64*.

If it's too cold for them, they'll move to where it's warmer. They go outside in freezing weather for hours with out a coat or boots. They'll be fine.

Heck, my bedroom is only 60* at night and I'm sleeping in it.

KDENISE977

Alright, you're all probly right, I'm just used to the bedroom being over 74 and they're short haired boxer dogs.

Thank You, I feel better :buddies:
I just went and covered them with blankets

RPMDAD

Alright, you're all probly right, I'm just used to the bedroom being over 74 and they're short haired boxer dogs.

Thank You, I feel better :buddies:
I just went and covered them with blankets

You are a good fur baby mommy, i am sure they will be fine.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
ohhh no....

I still have not turned the heat on at my place!!! and it stays somewhere between 63-66 at night

they will be just fine!!

KDENISE977

They're not used to cold. Sorry!!

Attachments

• image-4217645863.jpg
    image-4217645863.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 116
Good evening,
We lost our heat on Friday and called our warranty company immediately. Long story short, the repair company said they have the replacement part on order, but now I'm worried. Me, husband and baby are fine downstairs in our home with the pellet stove on, but dogs insist on sleeping in the bedroom and the temp is currently 64. If we shut the bedroom door to keep them downstairs with us where it's toasty warm, they bang on the door and stay upstairs all night. What temp is too cold for them?

Surely not 64 or even 60. Depends on the kind of dog though.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
My dog has an electric blanket on his king size bed. If he gets cold, he just turns it up a notch or 2.. He's cool like that.

KDENISE977

Omg. So the heat was supposedly fixed today, yet here we are again with no heat. Is there any recourse or repercussion to take against the repair company. ? Going into a weekend again now.....

mamatutu

mama to two
Omg. So the heat was supposedly fixed today, yet here we are again with no heat. Is there any recourse or repercussion to take against the repair company. ? Going into a weekend again now.....

Well, you do have tomorrow, and most hvac companies have 24 hour emergency, so you should be calling them now to at least leave a message, so they will fix tomorrow. JMO. I helped you with your reset on the 4runner, but I can't help you with this problem. Also, your dogs are absolutely adorable. Good luck with it all. I should not be awake at this hour, but hub is out of town. Cat is away, and mice, and all that!